Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2262
    Freakazoid
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Default Re: GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

I guess it’s a long shot but I have some cobra trooper and officers uniforms and some gear I’m willing to trade
    I’m looking for a medicom maul would like a complete one if possible
    In Beane we trust

Quote Originally Posted by SVantley View Post
    I guess itís a long shot but I have some cobra trooper and officers uniforms and some gear Iím willing to trade
    Iím looking for a medicom maul would like a complete one if possible
    Wish i had the medicom one, id hook you up. If you dont find one maybe i could take those off of your hands.

Looking for a Cobra Viper Sculpt.., and an extra ex black ninja sculpt and nodachi. does anyone have any extra?

Anyone have a pair of the triad female khaki cargo pants?

Also looking for a Crimson Guard helmet or a complete figure. Let me know if you have one.

Looking for some sideshow GI Joe sculpts. Let me know if you have any for sale or trade.

working a kitbash ninja and wondered if anyone had any of the old gi joe ninja swords with the square finger guard and straight ninjato blades I found some on ebay but they want insane prices I have a few bits and parts laying around let me know what your looking for and I'll see if anything for trade.
    put%20stuff%20that%20you%20want%20centered%20in%20  here

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post
    Looking for some sideshow GI Joe sculpts. Let me know if you have any for sale or trade.
    I am trying to PM you but your inbox is full. You should empty it.
    m.

Last Son Of Krypton
    Feedback
    73 (100%)
    Follow Username On Twitter Add Username on Facebook Visit Username's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerseeker View Post
    working a kitbash ninja and wondered if anyone had any of the old gi joe ninja swords with the square finger guard and straight ninjato blades I found some on ebay but they want insane prices I have a few bits and parts laying around let me know what your looking for and I'll see if anything for trade.
    If the design isn't too complicated, you could likely make one or more yourself. Just get some sheet styrene.
    Well, they're not scared of dying. They're just scared of looking bad on tv...

Yeah I've already started that got a sword to start with and gonna customize it see how I feel about it. Then I will likely make a whole sword cuz the blade on the one I got to tinker with is plastic heh.
    put%20stuff%20that%20you%20want%20centered%20in%20  here