Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Favourite Figure?!

Hi evry1! I want to know, whats your favourite figure in our collection. Youre most prized, the centre piece!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    That's tough! If I could keep only one figure I would have to say it's the 1/4 scale Hellboy!
    Todd

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Out of my Buffy 12"s, it's either Der Kindestod or exclusive 'Prophecy Girl' Buffy.

There are a bunch of SSC figures I prize. I guess if I had to pick one "bestest ever" it's Nazi Kroenen. Really amazing costuming and design. Normally I find black "pleather" dolls pretty passe, but this figure is very unique in making good use of it. Sad this was an SDCC exclusive. I think it would have sold a ton if it had been more readily available.

What is this, 'Sophie's Choice'? This is a tough question.

I guess I'd say:

1/4 scale: Vampyre
    1/6 scale: Phantom of the Opera

I'm not sure I could honestly choose just one, but the 2 above are the first ones I think of.

Hellboy 1/4 is nice! Oh, I like your icon Andy!

My "gem" is my Cinemaquette Arnold from Terminator 3. It's an incredible piece and very realistic.

Next would be the Queen Aliens bust. Here they are in my display room:

Last edited by Gruson; 09-10-2005 at 08:35 AM.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback

This is a really tough question because depending on who I happen to be looking at at the time is my favorite! I'd have to say I'm particuarly fond of Prophecy Girl Buffy (especially since I managed a quick fix to her eyes), then I'd have to say Oz and Liam right now. But each time I get a new batch of figures I have some new favorites. Guess I'm just taking my old favorites for granted like Spike and GD Buffy!

Definitely a tough question!!!

Without a doubt my 1/4 scale are my prized possesions. Of those, Wolfman has to be my overall favorite. But it is running neck and neck with Hellboy, Logan, and Vampyre.
    You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Well, I would have to say Sauron even though its gonna be at least 1-2 more hours till he gets here, but I say this after seeing him at SDCC. The CT, ML, and the RWOS are also up there for me. I do have a few 12" SS figures and the Freddy figure from new nightmare is my fave of those.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Andy's sculpt is just amazing!!

1/6 scale: Toys McCoy Indiana Jones