Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default Prime to start showing most statues at P1 Store

They stated from now they wont bring a lot of statues to each Con. From now on they are going to show off statues each month with a theme at their store each month or so.

Gotta wonder if this is because Sideshow and them are locking horns somehow. Isn't there a lot new Prime 1 stuff that's not on the Sideshow site nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by jrice73 View Post
    Gotta wonder if this is because Sideshow and them are locking horns somehow. Isn't there a lot new Prime 1 stuff that's not on the Sideshow site nowadays?
    Yep, the Predator 2 City Hunter Predator, Dark Knight Rises Bane just to name a couple....

I hope they eventually show the Megatron piece that was announced years ago that never saw the light of day. : /

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice73 View Post
    I should think they would want to be at each place Sideshow is, when more people realize just how much better they are, SS might lose their stranglehold on the US market and let go of some licenses that deserve better.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
    I should think they would want to be at each place Sideshow is, when more people realize just how much better they are, SS might lose their stranglehold on the US market and let go of some licenses that deserve better.
    I think overall Sideshow has released some nice pieces. My biggest problem with them is they don't release enough.

You've got Iron Studios that have just put up for preorder 3 quarter scale statues from End Game. When was the last movie Marvel piece they've released?
    They would prefer to act as a distributor for other companies.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mo View Post
    I think overall Sideshow has released some nice pieces. My biggest problem with them is they don't release enough.

You've got Iron Studios that have just put up for preorder 3 quarter scale statues from End Game. When was the last movie Marvel piece they've released?
    They would prefer to act as a distributor for other companies.
    They should be at the cutting edge and they aren't, they have gotten lazy and complacent and need shaken up. I haven't ordered a SS made product in years, only use them to buy what other make these days.

SSC has made many awesome statues I have collected them for 12 years. Yes they need to up their game now though.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darthblitzwing View Post
    SSC has made many awesome statues I have collected them for 12 years. Yes they need to up their game now though.
    Yes, they have made a lot of great stuff, but most of that was many years ago.