Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Default Re: Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

I was just looking at a video with Venkman and Slimer. Slimer doesn't look so bad but the cart and plates are enormous! It looks 1/3. It's a shame there isn't another 1/4 scale slimer.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raveleijn View Post
    Well like the Prime 1 Turtles (1990 versions) I own... I'm planning to sculpt a new base at work where they all 4 can be standing on. Maybe based on the rooftop scene... But don't know where the pegs and eyes are pointed on.
    I was wondering if someone would do this and I was sort of wishing that HCG would make a common base exclusive to Winston to incentivize people to buy the whole crew. Iíd love to see it, if you make it.

Well I shall take a look to sculpt one and maybe mold a few more (in an easy size to ship). I need to take a look at some reference first. Holes for the pegs can be drilled later. 😉

Any news on the Egon? Hoping on unboxed pics

Any news on the Egon? Hoping on unboxed pics
    I noticed that they charged my card for Egon but Iíve not gotten an email from them yet regarding shipping. Should be soon though.

Hmm... Maybe they pushed it back... I hope the wait for Winston will be shorter so I can make the custom base for the set.

Hmm... Maybe they pushed it back... I hope the wait for Winston will be shorter so I can make the custom base for the set.
    I got the shipping notice a short while ago. I should have him in about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Becrecca View Post
    I got the shipping notice a short while ago. I should have him in about a week.
    If you also have the others, looking forward for photos (from the set).

If you also have the others, looking forward for photos (from the set).
    Sure, Iíll try to do that. I do have the other two and have preordered Winston as well. I never bit on Slimer.

Quote Originally Posted by Becrecca View Post
    Sure, Iíll try to do that. I do have the other two and have preordered Winston as well. I never bit on Slimer.
    I sold Slimer a while ago, that one doesn't fit with the other two. The Terrordogs from Chronicle does...