Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Default Re: XM Studios Magdalena

Quote Originally Posted by trav99ss View Post
    Do the XM statues ship free from Secret Compass or are they direct ship where you get hit for another $300?
    If it's licensed in the US, which the Top Cow stuff is, then no, you do not have to pay overseas shipping. I don't think it'll ship free, but you'd only be paying the shipping from Colorado.

Do the XM statues ship free from Secret Compass or are they direct ship where you get hit for another $300?
    What is the cost for xm to ship overseas usually? 300-500$?

Quote Originally Posted by TechLife View Post
    If it's licensed in the US, which the Top Cow stuff is, then no, you do not have to pay overseas shipping. I don't think it'll ship free, but you'd only be paying the shipping from Colorado.
    Awesome.... Thanks!

Buckeye Nation MODERATOR
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    They'll just it into the list price, plus normal shipping

Super Freak
    Feedback

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Top Cow Universe Premium Collectibles series statue, Magdalena! The Magdalena, holy protector of the Catholic Church is given the XM Studios treatment via amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. With intricate armor design and a fitting base and backdrop of beautiful Angelic statue, the beautiful warrior will bring light and protection against the forces of darkness in your collection!

For over 2000 years, the Knights of Malta have trained one special woman in each generation to be the Magdalena -- the official warrior protector of the Catholic Church. Across the millennia, the Magdalenas, official warrior protectors of the Catholic Church have battled in secret, protecting humanity from the supernatural threats and evil that would tear our world apart. The Magdalene is trained on several forms and styles of fighting. She's an expert on both unarmed and armed combat but favors medieval weaponry. She's an excellent sword and knife fighter, as well as considered unbeatable when she wields the Spear. She has been known to use firearms on occasion and carries one concealed handgun among the many swords, blades, knives and throwable devices she carries."

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

Super Freak
    Feedback
    31 (100%)
    Defiantly one of XM's better female portraits, looks like they got the scale of her portrait right also

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Awesome.... Thanks!
    Quick update on this: I just received my invoice for Witchblade from SC. The shipping from overseas was free but I had to pay for the shipping from SC to me which was only $29.81. Keep in mind I only live about 60 miles from SC so it may be a little more to you, but I'd say that's more than reasonable...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910