Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 241 of 330 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3297
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

just got mine in a couple hours ago as far as her hair goes its not directly parted in the middle its off to the side a bit, doubt ill mess with it. on a side note its been awhile since I've ordered from sideshow and I gotta say their shipping was pretty fast compared to back in the day. It only took three days for her to come in compared to the normal week im used to
    Last edited by pmtz2005; 06-01-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHighRoller View Post
    They may feel like the 'good stuff' should stay semi-local and the rest should go to me and my fellow 'filthy' Americans. I've probably watched the bluray too (maybe about 7 times) and when I first got it from Corner Store Comics I didn't notice the hair parting at all. It was not until I went on this forum that it started to be an issue. Damn, sometimes crazy/obsession is contagious!

The funny thing is I have this original poster hanging on my wall, only a few feet from the display cabinet!
    The issue I see is that HT's really should've gambled with the idea of Sculpted hair like Abegail from Blade and Alice from Resident evil. Here's one reason why.

Emily is pretty, However, her face is too big and round, which means having more of her forehead exposed is odd looking, with the middle part of the head, it's extremely difficult to get her bangs to look decent like in the film.

I know for what I can see in the photos is with the side part you can balance the bangs just enough to mimic her look in the film.

It's not 100% movie accurate, but just enough to represent Emily's look as BD in the movie a little better, at least when she was wearing the sailor outfit. I know when she was in the dancing or hooker look, sometimes it would part in the middle.

Her bangs in the film showcase t so much, especially in the close up shots, that the rooted hair seems kind of off putting. Actually the proto of the figure was more screen accurate in terms of the hair, why couldn't we get that.

Sometimes HT's puzzles me they can get a spot on Reeves and Keaton sculpt and then they can't get capture Indiana Jones right, but then they continue with a spot on Tobey Mcguire HS, and then they struggle with BD.
    Last edited by guyver1; 06-01-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHighRoller View Post
    sometimes crazy/obsession is contagious!

Side part

I like taking pictures of my BD with that dulled colors like in the movie

Guys need to learn how to hair dress better. I'd rather have rooted that ugly squirmy sculpted hair like Abigail.

Maybe they should do two versions of some figures, rooted and sculpted.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pmtz2005 View Post
    as far as her hair goes its not directly parted in the middle its off to the side a bit, doubt ill mess with it. on a side note its been awhile since I've ordered from sideshow and I gotta say their shipping was pretty fast compared to back in the day. It only took three days for her to come in compared to the normal week im used to
    What what? You're is from SSC with a side part? That is great-I have hope!

Mine raced over here too; granted I'm in AZ but that never mattered before. Should be opening the package Monday.

Congratulations by the way on getting your fig-I can't wait

"Did you see the sunrise this morning?"

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by HotKing View Post
    Styling her hair was really a chore and I gave up after a while, now I understand why molded hair on black widow is so sought after...some quick pictures of Babydoll

Nice pictures, and good job with the hair styling She looks sharp !

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Just an oppinion in general for everybody. She never wears the pigtails on the back of her shoulders. Always on the front. But that's just me and my perfectionism

Like this:

And ref pictures:

Hope you guys don't hate for por this

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cereza View Post
    Just an oppinion in general for everybody. She never wears the pigtails on the back of her shoulders. Always on the front. But that's just me and my perfectionism

Not at all-appreciate your advice! By the way, your photo shoots are a great reference as well. Much respect to you and the time you obviously put into the cosplay work you have done

"Did you see the sunrise this morning?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cereza View Post

Like this:

And ref pictures:

the pigtails on mine just don't want to stay in the front

Page 241 of 330 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast