Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 125 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1574

Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

If HT does indeed flake, I'll definitely be picking up one of those Cyberhobby Landa's and sending it out for a repaint Not bad at all.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    19 (100%)
    I dont know. I really havent seen this figure fly of the shelves,v(unlike the HT Terminator) maybe thats why HT didnt release the Landa figure. Anyways, Im waiting for the cyber-hobby one, I think the sculpt is right on, and will look great with a repaint. Ill post pics when i Get it.

VERY NICE PICTURES WOOKSTER!!!! Really likes it!!!! I really like the poses and the detail! Cant wait for your review!!!

@lamemodem : Thanks mann for the clue!!! Yeah that's a very appropriate place!!

but I put it in the other place, it's hanged to the bag, let see it here :

LANDA THE GERMAN SHEPHERD UNFORTUNATE STORY :
    THE CORLEONE'S CAT KILLER

(it's hanged to the bag, there's something like a clip on the pouch so I used it to the bag! ^^)

do you know what the story is about? lol! I hope everyone know it hAHahaha..!

I hope everyone can enjoy it.. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jengo View Post
    LANDA THE GERMAN SHEPHERD UNFORTUNATE STORY :
    THE CORLEONE'S CAT KILLER

That's awesome!!! Love how all your figures are posed like they're watching the spectacle!!! Plus Aldo looks great sitting in the chair!!

ht figs are awesome on that pics

hAHahaha! thanks for the kind words mate!! yeah it's like all the figs there judging the Landa (the dog) because killing Vito's Cat... and Aldo with his Apache style giving "Nazi Getränke" with Milk appearance and scent, which is actually a deadly poison, to the dog lol!!

Btw, the body used for Aldo, is not a pretty good body.. I opened the pants because my Aldo's left leg crotchs articulation is so loosey... and I found out the body's quality (the plastic, craftmanship, etc) is very different with the regular TT body and the other HT body... it's lighter (the weight) and has different color..

how about your aldo guys? is it the same?

But the other articulation for hands, legs, diapraghm, etc were pretty tight, that's a good point, only my left leg's crotch articulation got the loose problem..

But I admit the details of the suit, the material, were pretty good!!! I really like the detail & the material!

80,000 years ago..
    Feedback
    ^My Aldo is loose as a goose as well. Other than that issue though, he is tops. Tied or maybe even ahead of Arnie in my book. Body aside, this figure is just so damn fun to mess with, and judging by your photos up there...

btw. i saw one of these go for $118 shipped on ebay yesterday. just sayin...

I'd love to see an Aldo Raine with the white tuxedo he wears at the nazi movie premiere.

Very foolish words man! MODERATOR
    Feedback

Luckily the body is fine on mine, all seems good and tight.

And I did wondered about a white tux version, be a good excuse for a second head sculpt.
    Last edited by wookster; 07-03-2010 at 03:20 AM.

Banned

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandPatron View Post
    I'd love to see an Aldo Raine with the white tuxedo he wears at the nazi movie premiere.
    I'm surprised no one has done that yet...

Page 125 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast