Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 123 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1574
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Those pics look amazing! I am looking forward to picking one of these bad boys up soon

does anybody know how many hot toys make on each item. they sell out so theres got to be a number, but sense there not maked who knows. like aldo compaired to dx batman or iron man

Most HT figures arn't limited or numbered.

Can't wait to get my Aldo! Any day now...

All HT figures are limited, just not numbered... they produce a certain amount and stop... no way in telling how many though.

Gahh, still have to wait until monday for this guy to arrive.

My Aldo is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Considering getting the Cyber Hobby Hans as a filler, then doing a head swap when a suitable headsculpt can be acquired.

Apprentice MODERATOR
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Add Hydeous on Facebook Visit Hydeous's Instagram Channel
    I wish someone like xeno would step up and give us the aldo with smirk headsculpt

Just got this guy, but I can't say his sculpt is better than the T-800. I mean the likeness is great and the details are fairly comparable, but he does not look great in all lighting and tends to look goofy with harsh light. The T-800 on the other hand, I've been having a hard time making him look bad in any lighting.

It's not just the expression though, but the facial hair. I think most figures have this problem where the facial hair's paint tends to look shiny or plastic-like. It doesn't look flat enough... though I'm not sure there is a way around this yet.

Still, I'm glad to have him.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominishin View Post
    Just got this guy, but I can't say his sculpt is better than the T-800. I mean the likeness is great and the details are fairly comparable, but he does not look great in all lighting and tends to look goofy with harsh light. The T-800 on the other hand, I've been having a hard time making him look bad in any lighting.

It's not just the expression though, but the facial hair. I think most figures have this problem where the facial hair's paint tends to look shiny or plastic-like. It doesn't look flat enough... though I'm not sure there is a way around this yet.

Still, I'm glad to have him.
    With hot toys constantly improving .. possibly in the future there figure sculpts could have real like facial hair that would actually grow ..and each figure could come with a little razor and shaving gel, i mean we all have a bit of fun at posing/playing with our hot toys figs ..but i could really see giving them a shave or possibly brushing there teeth may be step forward in the right direction.

I don't know about domin's comments but, this figure is awesome and has a very believable five o'clock shadow going on.

do you have any idea where to put his Thermos/Drink or whatever the names, the one for his drinking supply. I put it in the bag but the bag becomes baggy.. there must be somewhere appropriate for it...

Page 123 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast