Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default McFarlane Harry Potter license

Last edited by Johnny Utah; 02-11-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Interested, but I fear it’s going to be like the NECA line considering how they’ve handled other licenses. I’m hoping that there’s more life in the figuarts line.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    I would be interested in McFarlane 6-7" Harry Potter figures, the NECA ones were not the best
    in the paint department, so a new line with all of the characters would be great!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I'm hoping for 4 figure waves. Not too confident given they have only put out 2 Trek figures in 2 years.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    I'm hoping for 4 figure waves. Not too confident given they have only put out 2 Trek figures in 2 years.
    Yeah that's quite pathetic considering the magnitude of the Star Trek license. I wouldn't be able to get excited by this announcement were I interested in Harry Potter.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    First wave is Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Voldemort.

Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    Yeah that's quite pathetic considering the magnitude of the Star Trek license. I wouldn't be able to get excited by this announcement were I interested in Harry Potter.
    Yep...every time I stare at lonely Kirk and Picard on my shelf without even a hint of anything else being on the way I think of all of the other Star Trek shows and movies begging to have figures and wonder why McFarlane Toys took the license...Todd McFarlane gave an interview and said that Buckbeak the Hippogriff will be the first figure so I hope all of the Potter fans love that creature because it will be on their shelves all alone without Harry or Hermione or any of the main characters for a LOOONG time.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

Definitely excited & intrigued to see what comes with this. I'm really hoping that the trio is from Prisoner of Azkaban given that they are releasing a Buckbeak too with this wave. That would be an instant buy of anything from year 3. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of new Potter things announced this weekend so I'm excited to see what all is coming out this year.

Edit - Just saw the post above, if it wasn't going to be POA and did some searching around. I was hoping for some year 3 but my second choice would be Deathly Hallows since there were only a handful of figures from those movies released in specific territories. Still super stoked about this, I just hope they get to many different characters in the line.