Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: McFarlane Harry Potter license

Let me guess, another boring run of yet ANOTHER year 1 line of figures.

EVERYONE makes these, i wish someone would have enough sense to give collectors something new, like year 7 figures.

The Noble prop replica stuff is some of the best Potter stuff out there. Gentle Giant had a nice mini bust line as well although some of the likenesses were spotty and some great. Not sure a plastic figure line will do that well at this point. It's a shame Potter never got the PF treatment. The GG Gallery collection wasn't good and was discontinued after just two pieces.

This isn't my scale at all, but I'll be curious with how these turn out and how many they make.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBoy View Post
    Let me guess, another boring run of yet ANOTHER year 1 line of figures.

EVERYONE makes these, i wish someone would have enough sense to give collectors something new, like year 7 figures.
    The press release says that the Trio & Voldemort are depicted in Deathly Hallows attire actually

Quote Originally Posted by ryguyslytherin View Post
    The press release says that the Trio & Voldemort are depicted in Deathly Hallows attire actually
    YEEEEEESSSS

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBoy View Post
    YEEEEEESSSS
    The Tomy UK versions of these were pretty lackluster so I'm beyond excited to see another company try a take on these. Let's hope they have the same articulation as the Stranger Things line.

Quote Originally Posted by ryguyslytherin View Post
    Let's hope they have the same articulation as the Stranger Things line.
    Screw that, they better have as much articulation as their Fortnite line.

DUBNATION
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    I'm actually pretty excited about this. McFarlane will probably go in depth a lot further than SH Figuarts and at a $25 pricepoint (estimating) it'll be nice to have a good collection. Their Fortnite figures are really well done and I bought more of them than I thought I would so something like this could be really impressive. I know people are tired of Year One but I hope they start there because having a Harry/Hermione/Ron/Draco progression from Year One to Year Seven would be awesome on the shelves.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Well, all press releases seem to point to them starting at Year 7, so they would have to roll backwards from there.
    I can see them killing characters like Mad Eye Moody and Sirius Black. Cannot wait to see the prototypes this weekend!

My feelings on these keep turning more positive. After all, the Harry Potter license isn't getting much love in the action figure dept. so beggars can't be choosers. If their figures look good at Toy Fair, I'll likely put in a pre-order when those go live. I just really hope that the articulation is exactly like their Fortnight line, and not the Stranger Things line. If it's like Stranger Things, I'll probably pass unless the final product looks good.