Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Xensation af22 the advisor

Quote Originally Posted by nosha4701 View Post
    Well if you gonna be SJW on the licensing thing go ahead then. I am here for the hobby. I buy things that I am interested that is put on the market despite it was official or not. The thing is, would you be sure that Threezero would release Tywin anytime soon? I don't even think it's a character that they will be interested in. Look at HT for example, few years back they teased Metal Gear TPP that got all of us excited. But did we get to see it ever getting release? It is not until a 3rd party company that make it happened and it was a fantastic figure. Figure collecting is not a cheap hobby. With ever growing companies competing to release more quality figures each and every time, the $50 saving would be such a meaningful thing for a poor collector like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good points!

There's no guarantee Threezero will ever get around to Tywin so I'm OK getting this figure, especially for this price. Season 8 and the current series is over by 2019 so who knows if they'll continue the line or if they'll just strike while the iron is hot.

I went with customs for Sansa and Jorah because those are probably near the bottom of their priority list too.

I was hoping Threezero would give us the Viper because they had that sculpt from The Great Wall movie. But that figure ended up getting cancelled. I believe Lin Mae was the only figure released.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
    This will be cheap and be cheap in both ways. Good luck.
    --

SHHH!

Let them figure it out and learn the hard way. Some will. Some will not.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Card carrying member of THE ELITEô.

CODE NAME: "Johnny Bench"

The preorder is 12$. I can live with that anyway...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha4701 View Post
    Well if you gonna be SJW on the licensing thing go ahead then. I am here for the hobby. I buy things that I am interested that is put on the market despite it was official or not. The thing is, would you be sure that Threezero would release Tywin anytime soon? I don't even think it's a character that they will be interested in. Look at HT for example, few years back they teased Metal Gear TPP that got all of us excited. But did we get to see it ever getting release? It is not until a 3rd party company that make it happened and it was a fantastic figure. Figure collecting is not a cheap hobby. With ever growing companies competing to release more quality figures each and every time, the $50 saving would be such a meaningful thing for a poor collector like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, Iím just pointing out that thereís a reason for a higher price when figures are licensed. Itís up to you what you find justifiable.
    WANT: Ex Replicas 2001 blue spacesuit, Brothers Replicant, S Pettersen BR clothing, Apone, Hudson HAVE: HT MMS238 T800, SSC Jango Fett

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Like every other GoT figure, licensed or not, I wait to see what you get.

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Quote Originally Posted by MedievaL View Post
    Their Stallone Dredd meant for Q1 2018 still hasn't been released. Wonder how long this one will take.
    Dredd was released back in 2017. Check with your seller if they don't have it for you~