Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Fair and square baby!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default McFarlane Game of Thrones 6 inch line

Nice to see McFarlane delving more into actual action figures than the same old preposed stuff. I'd love to see them revisit their old Terminator figures with their modern know-how.

Cool, but those are renders. As other McFarlane figures, I guess the articulation won't be any good, and the final product won't look as good as these images. Anyway I'm pretty sure I'll get them.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    9 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeljanin View Post
    Cool, but those are renders. As other McFarlane figures, I guess the articulation won't be any good, and the final product won't look as good as these images. Anyway I'm pretty sure I'll get them.
    Yeah I agree. I remember the renders for the Stranger Things figures. The descriptions say these "feature 12+ points of articulation." Wow a whole 12 points haha. At least it's not 5.

Based on the renders, these overall look better than the Funko and Dark Horse line.

Wonder how deep into the line McFarlane will get, since the show is done after Season 8.

I'll continue to collect the Threezero line but nice to know there's another option out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are amazing. And they're in scale with legacy I think. Thats absolutely amazing! Lets hope we get a Cersei so I can ditch my custom one

I want to support Game of Thrones toy lines but it seems like they all get dropped pretty quick. The Funko Legacy series had a lot of quality control issues when they first came out and, although they got those ironed out, ended up cancelling the third wave. Likewise, McFarlane bailed on its construction sets after the initial releases, too. Maybe the sets they previewed for Astapor and the Wall will finally see the light of day if these sell.

Although its probably wishful thinking, I'd like to see a separate line depicting the characters as they've appeared in illustrations, graphic novels, etc. alongside those of the TV series (like McFarlane did with Walking Dead). I get that HBO didn't want to overdo the fantasy and otherworldliness of GRRM's universe, but a lot of character detail got lost in the process (compare Roose Bolton in the show vs. the books, for example):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roose.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	430870