Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Default Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #13 Jodie Whittaker

I hope people at least give Jodie a chance and haven't already made their minds up because the role has been given to a woman. I never really saw the Doctor as having a specific gender even though they have always been played by a man. All that matters is the quality of the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Greggo View Post
    Thanks Underworld54 we agree. Fingers crossed that the BBC will allow us to revisit...

Wonder if BCS will include the dark red jumper Jodie wears in the trailer as an exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Greggo View Post
    Thanks Underworld54 we agree. Fingers crossed that the BBC will allow us to revisit...
    The actress seems to have a glow about her, I think that a slight smile would take the scult to another level. Impressive paint work on the latest photo.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    I think even a slight smirk would do wonders for bringing life into the sculpt. I also hope that the coat will have the red piping/stripe along the zip area, and that slight purple tinge to the overall colour (at least judging against the few pics seen so far, but maybe that is more lighting than material), and especially that the pants will be a much darker blue than the colour shown on the prototype (unless she also wears a lighter coloured pair, just haven't seen any evidence of that personally, so can only go by what little I've seen so far). Switch out t-shirt would be nice, too, ala the Nintb Doctor, for the exclusive, as we've seen her wearing two different coloured versions of that shirt.

As for the show itself, I'm not so much worried about Jodie Whittaker's casting as I am about Chris Chibnall's writing, but we'll see.
    I am not a post number. I am a free man!

So I finally checked out the trailer...since I had no clue that was even a thing since I hit this thread. I was bracing myself and was generally surprised, I didn't feel as much of the cheesiness that was pointed out (within the cheese constraints the show maintains anyway). I will say my first thought was that she feels like they're trying to capture something Tennant-esque again though. I still have lost a lot of steam on Dr. Who though, I fully believe that the squandered Capaldi as the Doctor and that just put a bad taste in my mouth for the show. I'll give this a shot though.