Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: Enough more NBA from Enterbay!

after a great start (FOF/ETD A+B and even KATO,they started going downhill(on Bruce)anyway after the good value,but ok looking BTS GOD.every sculpt since then has been a fail(imo)and they should let the 1/6 licence for Bruce go to someone else.i know Brandon was nowhere near as big as his father,but a showdown in little Tokyo with Dolf(2 pack)and even some eric draven figures with different sculpts(1 with no make up would be great)alternate clothing from start to finish of the movie clean/worn/bloody etc.but that's just what i'd like as a fan of both.but nope they keep churning out NBA stuff

I like their 1/12 Jordan. Hopefully they make another one.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg</a>

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchris View Post
    after a great start (FOF/ETD A+B and even KATO,they started going downhill(on Bruce)anyway after the good value,but ok looking BTS GOD.every sculpt since then has been a fail(imo)and they should let the 1/6 licence for Bruce go to someone else.i know Brandon was nowhere near as big as his father,but a showdown in little Tokyo with Dolf(2 pack)and even some eric draven figures with different sculpts(1 with no make up would be great)alternate clothing from start to finish of the movie clean/worn/bloody etc.but that's just what i'd like as a fan of both.but nope they keep churning out NBA stuff
    Iíve always wanted a Rapid Fire Brandon Lee.
    Shannon Lee is obviously not comfortable with licensing out her brother like she is her dad.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Now Enterbay has put on sale the 1/6 sculptures of Michael Jordan .... Enterbay no longer knows how to make Michal Jordan and the protagonists of the NBA! First action figures 1/6, then 1/4, then 1/12, then the sculptures, finally we will see Michael Jordan also of foam or in jars of jam! No more Enterbay! Put characters like The Crow, Eddie Murphy, Rocky, but no more NBAs on! Please!!!
    Attachment 422221
    Agreed, no more NBA Jordan!
    Instead give us Magic, Bird, Kareem