Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Forum under attack

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
    It does for me.

Perhaps it's something installed in your browser, or your system itself? Does it only pop-up when you visit this site?
    Quantcast only appears here at SSF, and is connected to the new adverts since Sideshow cast it adrift.

uBlock is pretty good at shutting down the pop ups I was accustomed to on other sites I visit regularly.

Internet Explorer is a complete cure for both Quantcast and the blue Privacy Settings button, but I don't want to have to have two browsers running.

you guys understand Dave no relies heavily on these ads to keep the site afloat.

what you are doing be it adblock or something else just means the view count drops as well as site income.

this is not a healthy for the site.

if you truly enjoy this website, please embrace in the ads. even if you don't read them or has zero interest, just let it pop up and sit there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by potato View Post
    you guys understand Dave no relies heavily on these ads to keep the site afloat.

what you are doing be it adblock or something else just means the view count drops as well as site income.

this is not a healthy for the site.

if you truly enjoy this website, please embrace in the ads. even if you don't read them or has zero interest, just let it pop up and sit there for a while.
    Quantcast isn't an advert, it's a thug that stands in your way and won't leave until you agree to their demands while giving you the illusion of choice.

An illusion because there's only one button to press: Accept.