Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default Mafex John Wick line - 6'' figures

John Wick

JW2 - SDCC

<a href=http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg</a>

Damn that looks cool. If I wasnt impatiently waiting for and getting the Hot Toys figure Id probably get this. $95 is a lot of bones though for a 6 figure. Im also wondering if the black shirt and white shirt versions are two separate figures. Everything I see available for preorder is for the black shirt, but itd be cool if that was somehow a swappable item. Im not too familiar with the Mafex line.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    Damn that looks cool. If I wasn’t impatiently waiting for and getting the Hot Toys figure I’d probably get this. $95 is a lot of bones though for a 6” figure. I’m also wondering if the black shirt and white shirt versions are two separate figures. Everything I see available for preorder is for the black shirt, but it’d be cool if that was somehow a swappable item. I’m not too familiar with the Mafex line.
    White shirt and dog figures are from JW2. It says that in the video.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
    White shirt and dog figures are from JW2. It says that in the video.
    Ahh, yeah I see the different tag. Wouldve had me even more tempted if it were an all-encompassing Wick figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    $95 is a lot of bones though for a 6 figure.
    Much cheaper to import from Japan. HLJ has it for $66.

These tiny figures by these companies are such a rip off. They look great but the prices are ridiculous,

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBoy View Post
    These tiny figures by these companies are such a rip off. They look great but the prices are ridiculous,
    Just wait until Hot Toys starts charging $243 for an accessory set and the base John Wick costs $300

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfBoy View Post
    Importing them isn't that bad. The quality is easily 3-4x what a Hasbro product is so I don't mind paying, especially for smaller movies. That being said if I were in this market I would probably put it towards the HT figure since that was a great display at SDCC. Mafex and Mezco are gonna eat each other a bit on this one in the 1/12 world. Everyone waited on the JW license.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Out of all the John Wick releases, I personally think this is the best one including sculpt, weapons, and posing options.

The HT is still a no brainer. Are there 2 of these? White shirt from first movie, black from 2nd film?
    I love it when people say getting my hard earned money. It sounds like they shovel coal for a living.