Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Follow batsheva On Twitter Add batsheva on Linkedin Visit batsheva's Instagram Channel

Default Re: Dark Horse Direct/1000toys 1/12th HELLBOY

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    I know right. I'm glad they listened to the fans about changing it shows they are ok with improvement. All that's left is the RHOD and we are good. Hopefully we see that next.
    Yeah, really good news. I saw the video where they asked Mignola to review the figure, and I am sure Mike gave em proper input to make sure they got his beast done right. Mike is pretty detailed and picky about Hellboy merch, and I surely hope he gave great input for the RHOD as well!

Quote Originally Posted by batsheva View Post
    Yeah, really good news. I saw the video where they asked Mignola to review the figure, and I am sure Mike gave em proper input to make sure they got his beast done right. Mike is pretty detailed and picky about Hellboy merch, and I surely hope he gave great input for the RHOD as well!
    I hope so I know he handled the figure at comic con and he thought the articulation was good on the shoulder. I hope they see that sculpted hands are better. Also it would have been cool to include a cigarette holding hand with smoke effects on it clear plastic so it looks real.

I like the articulated hand... this is an "action figure" after all....

Pretty good price from TFAW, $84 plus whatever shipping may be, it quoted me about 5 bucks, plus they don't charge until it ships

https://www.tfaw.com/Collectibles/Pr...le-AF___579324

*pre-order are final though, can't be cancelled like BBTS, etc.
    Last edited by crazygmpoker; 08-07-2018 at 01:17 PM.