Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Default Re: QMx 1:6 Q &A - We want your questions!

I asked one question on Facebook but ill gladly put more here:
    -I want to know what's happening with that Galactica line too. I would love at least the Admiral Adama to be released if nothing else. I think if you put out a couple of the HUMAN Cylons(6 or 8 for sure), pilots(Starbuck, Apollo), and maybe one or two others(I want Col. Tigh. He's my favorite . and I want an eyepatch!) These would do well.
    -I would be down for Buffy and Angel if you guys do them.
    -I would love figures from Lost. I don't think that fandom is dead yet and its a beloved series.
    -As far as Trek goes, have you guys considered letting fans straight up select a few characters. I remember a poll a few months back and it was clear people want Scotty, Uhura and Sulu but outside of that opinion is all over the place. Any way you guys might let us pick some of those other Trek characters to get made? Especially in cases like Deep Space Nine or Voyager where there is more of a risk? More polls or limited runs of certain characters would be welcome.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RvEiPjyer4bv9N6IR7xtZAEsDm&w=254&h=189&c  =7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7"A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

If Discovery starts mixing in some more 'classic' aliens on the heels of the Saurians maybe mix and match aliens would be cool. You could pick head and hands and then a uniform of your choice.

We will be lucky to see Scotty and one more in the next year...

Quote Originally Posted by darthkush View Post
    I asked one question on Facebook but ill gladly put more here:
    -I want to know what's happening with that Galactica line too. I would love at least the Admiral Adama to be released if nothing else. I think if you put out a couple of the HUMAN Cylons(6 or 8 for sure), pilots(Starbuck, Apollo), and maybe one or two others(I want Col. Tigh. He's my favorite . and I want an eyepatch!) These would do well.
    -I would be down for Buffy and Angel if you guys do them.
    -I would love figures from Lost. I don't think that fandom is dead yet and its a beloved series.
    -As far as Trek goes, have you guys considered letting fans straight up select a few characters. I remember a poll a few months back and it was clear people want Scotty, Uhura and Sulu but outside of that opinion is all over the place. Any way you guys might let us pick some of those other Trek characters to get made? Especially in cases like Deep Space Nine or Voyager where there is more of a risk? More polls or limited runs of certain characters would be welcome.

Yes the Nu Galactica characters would make amazing 1/6 figures- what a classic show that still has a good fan base out there...

İFly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davejames View Post
    Any chance of using slimmer bodies for some figures, particularly the Trek ones? The bodies for Spock and McCoy were way too buff and broad-shouldered for those actors, and I'm sure will appear just as wrong for Sulu, Checkov and many others.
    My only real gripe with the TOS figures released so far. The bodies for Spock and in particular, Bones, were way too buff for those characters. Will you be utilizing better proportioned bodies on future figures?
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
    My only real gripe with the TOS figures released so far. The bodies for Spock and in particular, Bones, were way too buff for those characters. Will you be utilizing better proportioned bodies on future figures?
    I'm not planning on doing body swaps any time soon but I think I'd prefer McCoy to be Kirk's height rather than Spock's. Most of the actors were within a few inches of each other except Nimoy, (and Majel Barrett compared to the other ladies). I'd be interested to know which body would be recommended to make McCoy shorter and skinnier that his hands will still fit.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
    This is why I couldn't bring myself to buy Bones. He just looked ridiculously too buff in every photo I saw of him. I almost did it many times to complete the trinity but I just couldn't.

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RvEiPjyer4bv9N6IR7xtZAEsDm&w=254&h=189&c  =7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7"A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

PENNYWISE PRE ORDER When ???