Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WARNING! Jedi Princess is a thief and fraud!

I believe I have been totally screwed by this buyer. She requested a $20 refund because I shipped the item out 7 days late during the holiday season. I denied this. The day the item was shipped she opened a dispute with PayPal, regardless that she knew that I had just shipped the item. Now PayPal wants to refund her the total amount of $118. Now I will be out of the funds and the 12" Indy figure. I am very tempted to post her shipping information on as many forums as I can to warn others about her ^^^^ty practices.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    How did she dispute this with Paypal? As undelivered goods? Did you get any kind of delivery confirmation that proves she received it?
    JSTEP's pics of poly's and dollies collection...Pics:
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...37#post3082937

Sorry to hear that. Photocopy your prove to Paypal. Though Paypal are quite useless.

Freakazoid

Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I hate hearing about this kind of stuff. Buyers have so much "power" to screw with a seller. If you don't ship an item quick enough, if you charged $10.00 for shipping but it only cost $8.50 ect ect you'd better watch out because they'll file a Pay Pal claim on you and lock up your account quicker than sh**. I've even had a buyer try to say an item had arrived damaged, filed an insurance claim with the post office and then tried to get a refund from Pay Pal.

People ^^^^.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    ----waits for another Princess VS Redstar thread----:emperor

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    wasn't that that whiner who was complaining about late shipping and she wanted a refund or something? yeah she needed to be ^^^^^-slapped.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    sorry to hear this buddy. but i don't quite understand. What reason does paypal give to let her keep the figure and receive a refund? Did she claim that she never received the item?

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    damn thieves. i was screwed by predalien08 last year. i sent him a money order for the HT grid alien and i never heard from him again. then when he shows off his collection or other items he has for sale i see my grid in the background

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by viper12383 View Post
    damn thieves. i was screwed by predalien08 last year. i sent him a money order for the HT grid alien and i never heard from him again. then when he shows off his collection or other items he has for sale i see my grid in the background
    isnt he still selling items on here

Wow, sorry to hear about that. Sure Paypal can do something about this... can they?