Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: DX07 Bespin Luke , Hoth Han, ESB Vader ROTJ Luke & More

Bump. Make me offers, I need to move this stuff out.
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Lowered prices, need these gone.
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Bump, added new items.

Bump to top.

Bump to Top

Bump, Luke is sold.

Bump to top.

Bump to top, added Deluxe Emperor set

Dx07 body sold.

Boba Fett sold