Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel

Default Re: No new posts unless you're a Premium Member.

Quote Originally Posted by BB&WSF View Post
    So, I am a non-premium member and won't be able to 'bump' my already created thread anymore, right?

In this case, will my thread be closed for me completely or till such time I take up the Premium Membership?

If it'll be 'closed' for only me, what if I ask my friend who's a Premium Member, to bump my thread.

Your thread will disappear after 60 days.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    162 (100%)
    Want to sell on the freaks, don't be a cheap skate and pay the $25 bucks for the year.

It's simple

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    So I just tried Panjo out. I quite like it. But it starts up a new thread every time I post an item for sale, so it makes me look like a stupid newb with all of these new, one item threads posting. Is that how its supposed to work? As long as that's the new norm, that's fine, but just wanted to make sure. New system and I'm sure there are plenty of things to work out

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    Yep, that's the new norm. Items on Panjo are very visible - will appear on the front page in rotation and are searchable. My hope is that people will let the listing live and not feel the need to bump the thread. If Panjo created threads are getting bumped though we'll have to create a new rule, or start merging threads.

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Is it okay to sell on the forums if we don't post in the sales threads? Like, say I see someone is searching for a figure I have in the wanted section. Am I allowed to private message that person and sell the item to them just through private messaging? I don't regularly sell, so it's not worth it for me to pay $25 dollars just to offload a few items on here.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Is it okay to sell on the forums if we don't post in the sales threads? Like, say I see someone is searching for a figure I have in the wanted section. Am I allowed to private message that person and sell the item to them just through private messaging? I don't regularly sell, so it's not worth it for me to pay $25 dollars just to offload a few items on here.
    Been said many times - PM is ok.
    The New STAR WARS - The ability to tell a good story is insignificant next to the power of an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by KingB View Post
    I don't care about your MBA's. If you don't work for SS then you have no idea. You should have a degree in speculation too.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Ridiculous... that's some serious money making by the forum's host which I will NOT support.
    F L A S H P O I N T

Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)
    Visit mightyq's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze91 View Post
    Ridiculous... that's some serious money making by the forum's host which I will NOT support.
    Nobody says you have to support it!

Btw, I was a mod for a collectible web site that boasted 5 times the membership on here, maybe more. At the time we charged a heck of a lot more to sell items. And their were tier memberships. $25 is more than fair. If you don't sell enough to cover that you probably belong on eBay anyhow. With the sale.

A comparable site is statue forum, and they charge more than twice the fee of sideshow to sell.
    SIDESHOW MEMBER----JON TILSON..... NAME "SMASHADAMS"... "JEEPINDUDE" RIPPED ME OFF ON A DEAL, A FLAT OUT RIPOFF!!! $400, ON A DEADITE BETO ASH HE NEVER SENT IT... BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AND HERE, HAS HAS RIPPED OFF MANY MANY PEOPLE I HAVE FOUND OUT......NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COWARD CHILD..HIS NAME ON INSTAGRAM IS "'JEEPINDUDE1"" SEND HIM A MESSAGE IF YOU LIKE.... ALSO I NEED HIS SHIPPING INFO, HOME ADDRESS, ANYBODY FEE LIKE TRYING TO GET HIS ADDRESS FOR ME???..

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    What about trade offers? Are non premium members allowed to post items for trades??

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by da Bronx Commando View Post
    What about trade offers? Are non premium members allowed to post items for trades??
    Yes, you can post trade or wants(in that section)