2020 - Jedibear's Sixth Scale perspective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
While we are very happy to kick 2020 to the curb, I did have some good sixth scale figure fun, despite it all.
Here's a look at what I enjoyed last year...not so much a "Best of" list, more like a musing of what I liked through the year.

This only features what I actually was able to get. There are a number of potentially cool figures I'm still waiting for like Cody, Solo Maul, Nebula, Qui-Gon and Lando Skiff Guard. After the various posts, pics and videos I've seen of them, I'm sure I'll enjoy those as well.

Here's my figure musings from last year...enjoy!

Justice League Batman
Really enjoyed this final "Batfleck" figure. Sleek and cool to look at.

BATMAN.jpg

JL BATMAN.jpg

Justice League Aquaman
Another amazingly detailed figure that was great to snap shots of.

AQUAMAN.jpg

Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight
So HT decided to revisit the character with a deluxe version featuring a slimed down look and alternate portraits. Along with the original release, it makes for a complete ROTJ that looks great

LUKE and PALPATINE.jpg

LUKE on ENDOR.jpg

LUKE on SKIFF.jpg

Director Krennic
What an unexpected blast this was...and an awesome looking figure to boot, just stellar.

KRENNIC.jpg

KRENNIC and TARKIN.jpg

KRENNIC and DARK TROOPER.jpg

PREPARE TO FIRE.jpg

Princess Leia Organa and Wicket the Ewok
This is a great set....beautiful figures, loads of accessories for display options, just terrific.

ENDOR CHASE.jpg

MEETING A NEW FRIEND.jpg

Mythos Boba Fett
I don't want to "number" here but this one is definitely a contender for the top for me.
Love the look and execution here. Just wish the base body was stronger, but once n place, it's one of those figures I can't stop futzing with and staring at.

MYTHOS FETT.jpg

MYTHOS FETT 023.jpg

Eric Killmonger "The Jaguar"
This exquisite figure features one of the stronger portraits of the year and has such a striking presence on display.

THE JAGUAR.jpg

ERIC KILLMONGER.jpg

Black Widow "Endgame"
From the great body proportions to the beautiful portrait, I'm right in line with those the say this is the best BW yet.

BLACK WIDOW.jpg

STEVE AND NAT.jpg

The Mandalorian
Really well-executed figure of the star Bounty Hunter. Hope to get the Beskar version someday too.

MANDALORIAN.jpg

View attachment 502695

Han Solo (Deluxe and Mudtrooper)
Again, not wanting to number, but this character with he two figures we got ended up with the best looking figures. Superbly produced and fantastically detailed, I enjoy both of them a lot. If I was doing a number one, well....

SOLO.jpg

SOLO AND CHEWIE.jpg

WINTER SOLO.jpg

SOLO-MUDTROOPER.jpg

MUDTROOPER.jpg

...and here's the best accessory! (I kid, I kid...)

GONK.jpg

Well, there it is! there were other figures from the year as well, but this selection was the group of figures I spent the most time futzing with and snapping shots of.

Here's to another great year of figures! Thanks for checking this out and happy collecting!

Back