Star Wars Force Friday (Sep 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Visedar

Freaked Out
Reaction score
It's sad and unfortunate that Sideshow keeps wasting their resources/opportunities on duplicate-variations of Star Wars PFs, i.e. Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, etc., and yet we still haven't seen any new statues of the ones we've been waiting for; such as Jango Fett, Sand Trooper, Royal Guard, Ahsoka Tano, Asajj Ventress, just to name a few. I know few of these are in the pipeline, but most of them in that list won't see the light of day! The only new/duplicate variation I wish they had made was Asajj Ventress in her former and more colorful outfit!

Don't get me wrong, I really can't wait for Sideshow to make Ep. VII's Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, Snow & Storm Troopers (in that specific order,) but I feel like with the new SW movie and the Rebels igniting the hype all over again, as the previous movies did before them, IMHO, we will keep missing the opportunity to witness Sideshow ever making those statues which I mentioned above!

What are your thoughts?

Back