Update 12-6-14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg2065

Super Freak
Reaction score
Popeye

We're coming to the conclusion on a great custom figure project. A lot of things went wrong and a lot of things went right. All the outfits are complete and in hand. What a relief considering everything that happened with Moe. Robbie is hard at work on the painting. I have a few more things to do but we're nearing completion. I didn't intend for this to be a tribute project when I started this a year and a half ago. Most of my childhood and adult life was filled with laughs provided by the great Robin Williams.

Wonka

The proto was shown recently and it turned out great. Godfather did a great job organizing everything and I'm glad to be a part of a great custom project like this one.

Sho-Nuff

The proto was shown about a month ago and I couldn't be happier with the end result. I received one of the heads that Nathan painted (The wild eyed one) and I am blown away. Such an amazing piece and a great run by DarthMagnus.

Grinch 2.0

Yunsil is on board to do the Grinch 2.0 outfit. I have all of the designs created and now it's just a matter of sculpting all the extras. Grinch 1 was loaded with fun stuff and Grinch 2.0 will be no different.

Jareth

Yunsil is on board to do the outfit. The sculpt is in progress. I'm figuring out the hair as I go along. Either this is going to be wig / part sculpt and wig, or just all sculpt. He has some rockin 80's hair so I plan to spend a great deal of time making it right. This will be fun and challenging.

Legolas

Legolas is my first commercial endeavor. I was asked to tackle the handsome Elf Legolas and it has been a struggle to say the least. Countless revisions but I'm happy with the final result. I have started the molding process so this sculpt is officially complete. I'm anxious to see this handsome Elf painted.

On my mind: The Mask, Austin Powers and Big Ern McCracken.

I'm lucky to know some great painters who can turn my sculpts into finished pieces that look great. Many thanks to Nathan Eakins (SilentSurfer) Jake Rahmier (Rahmier84), Robbie Jones (Robbiethepainter). I recommend all of them for your custom projects.

Look forward to 2015!

Blessings,
Mike

Are you getting lesser attendees in your Facebook Events than your expectation? Do you want to promote your events by getting more attendees and talk about it to make your events a blast? Here we are to help you! To promote your events by supplying true event attendees and boost your events' RVSP at the cheapest price with utmost sincerity and professionalism. We are awaiting for you just a call away. Contact us here

I know this is an old post, but I am patiently waiting on my score of popeye, an original, New, never displayed...what a figure, thank you for your work! Sender putting in mail today, a true grail!

Back