The Joker PF review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

Ah the Joker. It seems like so long ago that we first saw your banner at SDCC. We could not get over how well it was sculpted and how great the outfit was. Would SS be able to pull this off for the actual product? We waited with fingers crossed and prayers said that QC would come through.

And then the pictures started to show up and we all sat and looked in amazment. SS really did hit it out of the park.

Let the review begin.

Face sculpt - 5 out of 5 - WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW and WOW. This sculpt is perfect. As a fan of Brian Bolland's style Joker, I could not ask for more. The evil in his eyes the devil's grin all of it just screams JOKER. Easily one of SS best comic sculpts. I can't find anything to even Nit Pick. The Ex head is amazing also. I was not a fan of the photos of te EX but in hand it really looks great. He looks so crazy and such the polar opposite of Batman you can just really understand why Bats wants to punch him in the face. Fantastic sculpt.

Body Sculpt - 5 out of 5 / Pose 5 out of 5 - Again no complaints here. He looks ripped right from the Killing Joke. He is skinny and dangerous his hands are wonderfully sculpted as he gets ready to slice and dice. His shoes are very perfectly done also. Fantastic job

Clothes - 5 out of 5 - Yet again perfection. The clothing is so detailed and fits perfectly. There subtle things really are a great touch also. Not one complaint.

Base - 5 out of 5 One of sideshows best. The floor looks carnival creepy with its green and brown wood and the Clowns surrounding the base are all perfectly sculpted. Again SS went the extra mile.

Paint - 5 out of 5 - This would have been so easy to screw up. But the artist really did a fantastic job. The eyes really stand out to me as they look almost real. No lazy eyes from what I can tell from all the photos I have seen. I had a slight paint smear near the lips but it was easy enough to fix with some white paint. The teeth are great also. Joker needs a toothbrush :)

Overall - 5 out of 5 Easily one of SS best efforts. The QC has been thus far fantastic and everything has really come together to make this an easy future Grail for Batman fans. I have used the work a lot in this review and I will use it again. FANTASIC!!

\

Back