Supernatural 1/6 figures finally to be released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cinequest.com has said a while back that they were going to produce Sam and Dean Winchester 1.6 figures. At a Supernatural convention a short while ago a friend took this pick of the Sammy that has yet to be shown publicly. They are said to be released around December. Unfortunately there is no pic of the Dean yet.

But the question is: Are these worth it?

I speak for myself when I say I won't be buying this Sam. It's clothing is based off of promo pics and not even gear worn on the show, which I find dumb and pointless. Not to mention that the clothes aren't even that accurate to the ones in the promo's it's based on.

Here it is at last....
jon.jpg

haha wtf is that meant to be? cos it sure as hell isn't sam. :lol

That actually looks exactly like the alternate "Sammy" Ada sculpt I received on ebay. I don't like it either, and why would they dress him in something that has nothing to do with the show? Crappy crappy crap crap! :Flush

J-Doll;bt568 said:
That actually looks exactly like the alternate "Sammy" Ada sculpt I received on ebay. I don't like it either, and why would they dress him in something that has nothing to do with the show? Crappy crappy crap crap! :Flush

Now that I look at it again, I'm almost positive that's Ada's alternate Sammy head. Joey's got my head right now as he was painting it for me, I'll have to get him to have a look at this and confirm if it is Ada's sculpt. :confused:

J-Doll;bt570 said:
Now that I look at it again, I'm almost positive that's Ada's alternate Sammy head. Joey's got my head right now as he was painting it for me, I'll have to get him to have a look at this and confirm if it is Ada's sculpt. :confused:
You might be dead on. But that is even more ridiculous that they're selling a figure with a head that is being sold seperately by the sculptor. :lol Wow.

I just had Joey confirm it and it is Ada's sculpt.....how much you wanna bet the Dean is Ada's sculpt as well...lol!

Wait Ada's Sam sculpt? because I thought that looked really good, or did she do 2 Sams? This figure looks like sam on drugs

Toast, Ada did two Sam's. I had purchased the one Sam with the longer hair on ebay from Ada that everyone else has but received the one that looks like the above instead. Joey has the head at the moment as he was painting it for me so I'll ask him to take a pic of it and post it when he has a chance and then you'll be able to see it's the same sculpt.

Last edited:
Yeah Toast, Ada did 2 Sam's and this is the ugly 2nd version. J-Doll, you should get a pic up if you can to show us. And you're right, they will probably use her Dean. :lol :slap

what is that a 21st century body or old dragon. terrible just terrible

Back