All about me! Memorize it before I enslave you and earn yourself brownie points!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
despicable-me.jpg

I thought I would use this first blog to expand on the limited "about me" section here and tell you all a little more about my projects... and me.

First off, just to get this out of the way, your world is ending soon, your cities will be in flames, and all of you will all be my slaves. Nothing personal. it's just the natural order of things. I am constantly trying to create my army of flying monkeys and once I succeed, you will all be scrubbing monkey cages for me with a bottle of Formula 405 and a toothbrush while worshipping giant statues of me, mark my words! My friends will be my Lts. Enemies will learn a whole new meaning to the word "misery".

My first targets will be Canada, Alabama, and France. You have to have priorities. Thier arrogance will no longer be tolerated in my new regime.

In the 1:6 hobby arena, I collect Sci-fi (Aliens, Preds, some Star Wars, Classic Galactica and Doctor Who) and horror figures, but I largely pick and choose and am in no way a completist (thank God!). I open everything and throw the boxes away.

I have a whole slew of 1:6th customs I have finished or have nearly finished, for myself or ones I've been commissioned for. I like jumping around doing a few at once to keep me occupied.

From Doctor Who, I've been working on: Morbius' Monster, a Krynoid, a Rutan, 2 Axos creatures, and Mr. Finch as commission trades, with a Daemon being started soon. For myself I just finished a Tharil and hope to start making myself two Ice Warriors soon, which I've planned forever and keep putting off.

From Star Wars I've finished my Aayla Secura custom and hope to work on a custom Whiphid, Darth Talon, a Tusken Raider (since I have the clothes from the lame Hasblow one anyways)farther down the line, and also have a custom repainted Predator mostly done ("arctic" colored).

I also have been working on a sci-fi space station diorama and a mall (Supernatural bros vs Zombies) diorama on and off for awhile now, which got stalled due to lack of work space (which I made lots of new zombies for). I hope to be moving soon and once I do will be able to work on those again, plus take pics of alot of the things I haven't yet also due to space constraints.

I've just stolen minutes of your life you'll NEVER get back! My conquest has begun!!! Bwa-ha-ha! :emperor :emperor :emperor

Copyofmallphotos044.jpg

Umm you never mentioned this to me Hoser. Didn't think we were arrogant just polite:)
Thank you for the impending doom alert though. Now I must alert my Government so they can increase are taxes to provide more liquor for their bomb shelters.

You have been momentarily spared, Hoser! All war efforts are for some reason now being shifted entirely on Alabama! :wink1:

But the Canadian government has decided to raise your taxes anyways, so in a way it's win/win! (for me!) Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Back