Blog number 1: A New Beginning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
No, the title doesn't mean that some new guy named Roy will come and dress like me, paint all my stuff and I'll only show up in dream sequences... :lol

It just means I will try to keep people updated here and post pics and stuff in my custom thread.

Ok, so...

First up, Jokers. The Jokers are all ready and done, just waiting on the paintjobs and the socks. I'm going to try making it a habit of doing one a week so I can get these guys out to the remaining super-uber-mega patient people out there waiting.

Second up...Ash figures. I've been lax on these, and I sincerely apologize. I finally got the parts in for them though, and the custom metal shotguns. So now I am painting up the heads and trying to get to where I can begin cranking these out. I am also going to try to start doing at least one a week of these.

Roys, Dream Jasons, Part VIII Jasons... I'm almost fully caught up on these, only a few more to do. The jumpsuits are dyed and the Dream/Jason VIII Jasons have their shirts and pants being sprayed at this time as well. The heads are cast, but just need me to finish them. I only have a few left.

Myers: I've cast all the heads and am working on them now. The jumpsuits are dyed and ready. So now I just need to finish the faces and glue on the hair to be finished. Knives are cast and ready to. I am also going to be including Jack O Lanterns with them as a freebie to apologize for my lateness. Also will be doing these once a week to catch up.

Remake Jasons: I only had 4 of these to do...so that is good news. I have made 3 coats, so those are ready. I have cast all of the heads and am almost done painting them now. I just need to put hair on them and make the masks. I've also made the machete's as well, out of real metal and leather. :rock

Repaints: I've been trying to do a few a week, and will continue to do so. I should have never let them get so behind, so I apologize to you guys for doing that.

I'm getting it done though guys, thanks for all of your support. I promise that I will make it up to you guys in the future. The party was just the start of that. I will also do giveaways and stuff once I am caught up, for only those people who have been with me as customers during these dark days.

As for my refund announcement. After October I can do refunds to those who want them, but only as I can and only a few per month. Also, if they were buyers of full figures... I will have to subtract the cost of parts and will mail the parts to the customer along with the head or whatever was included and already done. I'll only be able to handle what I can, but I want to make it right to those who ask of it. :duff

Thanks a bunch guys, more info to come!

Back