Jessica is back!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Adrianne Palicki will be returning for season 5. You all remember her as Sam's girlfriend in pilot. She met her demise by The Yellow Eyed Demon at the end of the first episode of the show but yet somehow she's back.
adrianne_Palicki.jpg

From Ausiello's blog:
This should take some of the sting out of Adrianne Palicki's impending Friday Night Lights departure: The actress has signed on to reprise her role as Sam's ill-fated ex, Jessica, on Supernatural!

As you know, Jessica was whacked by a demon in the Supernatural pilot. She reappeared at the end of season 2 during Dean's genie-granting alternate reality head-trip, but hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Details regarding Palicki's return engagement are being kept under lock and key, but this much I can tell you: She's booked for one episode and it'll air early in the season (but not the season premiere).

Confirmation of her Supe comeback comes just days after EW.com broke the news that Palicki had landed the Jennifer Grey role in MGM's Red Dawn reboot. She's also expected to return to FNL this fall for a multi-episode arc to wrap up Tyra's story.

Short-story-shorter: Girlfriend is busy!

What say you, Supe fans? Stoked Sam's dead ex is being exhumed? Comment away!

Oh hell yes! i love this chick she plays Tyra Collette on friday night lights and is smoking hot!! :rock

This is definitely going to shake things up for Sammy boy! Its what got Sam hunting again in the first place. looking forward to this. :rock

That what is awesome about supernatural. It may have two good looking guys as the stars but it also has it's fare share of hot girls. It's a win win for each gender :lol:rock

Hmmm, me thinks Jessica is gonna return as a bad ass demon...watch out Sammy!

Back