Your Blake Lively wants $2.5 million to do Playboy Post of the Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
That's right Hugh. Don't ____ this up.

A good way to let the world know you're willing to take your clothes off for money is to wear what Blake Lively wore to The Private Lives of Pippa Lee premiere last November in New York. Another way is to tip off the National Enquirer:
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively wants to shed her teeny-bopper image - by shedding her clothes for “Playboy”! And she’s asking a whopping $2.5 million to bare it all for the cameras!

"'Playboy’ had already been calling her — she figures a ‘Playboy’ spread now will really give her some heat in her career. [Gossip Girl] has been a hit with teens, but she says she doesn’t want to get lumped in with the Jonas Brothers! Posing nude would certainly distance her from her tween fans and put her in the adult world."
I don't know how Hef can possibly ____ this one up. Just pay Blake the damn money. I don't know anyone who doesn't want to see her huge implants. Actually, I do. They're called terrorists. You're basically supporting terrorism if you wouldn't pay $5.99 to see Blake naked in Playboy. No way I want that label attached to me, thank you very much. In fact, I may beat off to these pictures just to prove how much I don't support terrorism.

Back