What's to come on True Blood and an interview with Anna Paquin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is an interview printed in Star magazine dated July 13th, 2009.

Star-How do you prepare for your scantily clad scenes?

Anna-It's amazing how different your body looks with a good spray tan. It's self-esteem in a backwards vacuum. I work out alot, as anyone facing a job where they're naked would!

Star-What are your memories of winning the oscar?

Anna-My parents did such a good job making sure I wouldn't be disapointed if I didn't win, no one told me what happens if you do. I thought, "wow, there's alot of people expecting me to say something!" I'm not any better at public speaking now then I was then

Star-Will Sookie turn into a vamp this season?

Anna-Do you think I would give that away? I'm a fake blonde. Fake!

And these following things were said by Alan Ball, Creator/executive producer, on an HBO special.

Mary Ann is something that I've never really seen before. She is a force to be reckoned with. And she's got some things she wants from this town and none of them are good. Part of the fun of season two is slowly unraveling what she wants and how she goes about putting that all into motion.

In the course of season 2 everything kicks in and goes a bit deeper, Jason will come face to face with his irrational hatred of vampires. It's scarier, it's funnier, it's weirder, it's more adventureous, it's sexier, it's more romantic. All I can tell you is it's very suprising.

There's an episode in the first season whre we flash back to the end of the civil war and we tell the story of how Bill was made by a vampire named Loraina. And how he was ambushed and turned against his will. And he was chosen because he was a good man. We will see more in the second season of that past with Loraina.

Seems like season 2 is going to be one for the ages.;)

Back