Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 943 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Default Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX Spec + Pics

Thanks for that.

Just a little freaky
    Feedback

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    im a big fan of the flicks but i would never buy a figure from the movies.The fact my misses is a huge fan is enough for me to buy it for her for XMAS!!!
    Time for a movie marathon!!!!A-HO ME HEARTIES!!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    this does look great. way better then the OG. the face is more of an even skin tone then the teaser pics. l think everyone should be pleased. the mouth and stash area still looks wrong, but that's about it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Awesome accessory too with the wheel.Makes me think...what other characters could they make to go with him?

The Boogeyman is coming.. MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Overall very impressive, but the coat looks way too baggy and oversized on him and is the wrong color, though more right than their first Jack, and the hat looks huge to his head, even more so than their first Jack. Otherwise he looks great and glad to see full wrist posability in his right hand. I see they must be redoing the alternate face since it's blurred out.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    295 (100%)
    He looks a bit pissed off eh......Otherwise looks good. I haven't decided whether worth a purchase since I already own Jack. A much better likeness in theses pics than in the teaser. Curious the have end of 2Q release without the second face being complete. That is an agressive timeline IMO. Otherwise well done.
    l

Quote Originally Posted by Glennfett View Post
    Awesome accessory too with the wheel.Makes me think...what other characters could they make to go with him?
    Ian McShane Blackbeard is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by MaulFan View Post
    Overall very impressive, but the coat looks way too baggy and oversized on him and is the wrong color, though more right than their first Jack, and the hat looks huge to his head, even more so than their first Jack. Otherwise he looks great and glad to see full wrist posability in his right hand. I see they must be redoing the alternate face since it's blurred out.
    really?, I guess it depends on which pic you judge? It's dark brown with a light brown lining.

I think this is an amazing figure. But I still think the asian eyes are wrong. Definite buy for me though.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I'm happy it's a face change with this one and not a head swap - posing the orginal Jack with all his clothing and scabbard and dreads and what not just made it so hard - this way you won't have to re-futz everytime