Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 333 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Default Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

The best one gets top billing.

If you have any news on the parks or pics from a visit to the parks post them here.

Super Freak
    Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    I could post a million pics, but instead I'll just say that I can't wait for the California Adventures expansion to be complete. It's going to be a blast running around Radiator Springs and most of all I cannot wait to see the mulitmedia show they will have ala fantasia!

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    I got back from my honeymoon last week - 1 week at WDW, 1 week on the Disney Cruise (the Magic). We took over 1,000 pics. I'll try to find a few good ones.

That new show at CA sounds really awesome. I'd love to see it.

Congrats on your marriage YoNoSe. Awesome honeymoon!
    "It's Frank's world. I'm just livin' in it." ~Dean Martin

We got married in Disney World, but got the hell out the very next morning because the place was crawling with family!

Luckily, we spent the prior week down there
    "how 'bout if i symbolically rub my sweatsocks into the faces of those who doubted me... ?" ~ Dr. F
    my stuff...

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0028 View Post

Congrats on your marriage YoNoSe. Awesome honeymoon!
    Thanks! We had a blasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Joranthalus View Post
    We got married in Disney World, but got the hell out the very next morning because the place was crawling with family!

Luckily, we spent the prior week down there
    I never would have guessed, Jor.
    May I ask where exaclty?
    We thought about it but it would have been too prohibitive for a lot of our family.

I don't mean to derail the thread with Disweddings. I'm trying to work my wife's shutterfly account so I can post pics but it's way different than Photobucket...

We did it at the wedding pavilion at the grand floridian... it was a very surreal event. There were wedding planner people lurking in the bushes ready to jump out at the slightest sign of something that wasn't 100% according to plan... At one point, shortly before the ceremony was to begin, i asked if they had a coke. One of them literally sprinted to the hotel and was back with a six-pack in less than a minute - in radio communication with his supervisor the entire time. It just got more crazy after that...
    "how 'bout if i symbolically rub my sweatsocks into the faces of those who doubted me... ?" ~ Dr. F
    my stuff...

That's awesome! I'd love to get married at Disney. And don't worry about the derailment Yo, I was going to ask the same thing.

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Okay, one of my favorite things in all of WDW -

I always shoot the Partners statue from the back. I think because it reminds me of that classic Babe Ruth photo.

The Partners Statue is one of my favorite things as well. I never take the time to go up to it anymore, I need to do that next time I go. Personally my favorite view is from the front though with the the castle behind it. I want to get one of those little statuettes of it next time I'm there as well.