Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329
Results 3,281 to 3,285 of 3285

Default Re: Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

I just booked the end of January into February today for WDW. A bit disappointed there wasn't availability at Boardwalk, so I had to go with Yacht Club. I need to be walking distance to Epcot.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Is that Disney World or Disneyland? Cuz I have never seen a "zero line" situation at Disney World. Especially not a time of the day when there aren't a billion kids in the park.
    I am a WDW regular park goer been there close to a hundred times.

It is still possible to have a zero line situation but it's harder than it used to be. Yup even on Buzz.....I have gotten off and right back on as fast as they could load us. Line started at Buzz animatronic .

You really need to understand the parks, the days each one is more crowded and why. Times of the day which affect different areas of the parks...etc etc.

BAD days have gotten exponentially worse over the years ....to the point where The People Mover had a 20 minute wait(usually due to poor maintenance and breakdowns) which is now the parks main issue.

BUT if you go on a weekday (WED) on a non Wishes day, and a non magic hour day, even MK can have really short lines and some walk on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "There DEAD! They're F&@#in DEAD and you wanna teach them TRICKS????" -Rhodes
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic53049_3.gif

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Sadly my plans for WDW in January fell through. I got this crazy idea to propose, get married in Italy where they filmed Anakin's wedding, and buy a house. I figured I could hold off on Disney for a bit.

"it can't rain all the time"

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Sadly my plans for WDW in January fell through. I got this crazy idea to propose, get married in Italy where they filmed Anakin's wedding, and buy a house. I figured I could hold off on Disney for a bit.
    Shame on you. J/K

Congrats on starting a new life. The Magic Kingdom isn't going anywhere.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)

"it can't rain all the time"