Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 333 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Default Re: Walt Disney World and Dineyland(s) Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Joranthalus View Post
    We did it at the wedding pavilion at the grand floridian... it was a very surreal event. There were wedding planner people lurking in the bushes ready to jump out at the slightest sign of something that wasn't 100% according to plan... At one point, shortly before the ceremony was to begin, i asked if they had a coke. One of them literally sprinted to the hotel and was back with a six-pack in less than a minute - in radio communication with his supervisor the entire time. It just got more crazy after that...
    If you ever write/post/blog about your WDW wedding experience, link me up. We love that stuff. My wife is currently writing a trip report on our honeymoon on the Disboards.

i'll never find the time to do that... the wedding resulted in a kid... granted, it took 7 years, but there's an infant here now and i don't have time for anything anymore

Great shot, btw. My fave pic has to be the mansion with the hearse in front. I have pictures of that every year for the last 10 years... they all looked pretty much the same until they redid the exterior, but i took them anyway
    "how 'bout if i symbolically rub my sweatsocks into the faces of those who doubted me... ?" ~ Dr. F
    my stuff...

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0028 View Post
    The Partners Statue is one of my favorite things as well. I never take the time to go up to it anymore, I need to do that next time I go. Personally my favorite view is from the front though with the the castle behind it. I want to get one of those little statuettes of it next time I'm there as well.
    I will definitely get a replica someday.
    I think we got a Photopass pic in front of it. We preordered the cd so we jumped on every Photpass photog we could.

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joranthalus View Post
    i'll never find the time to do that... the wedding resulted in a kid... granted, it took 7 years, but there's an infant here now and i don't have time for anything anymore

Great shot, btw. My fave pic has to be the mansion with the hearse in front. I have pictures of that every year for the last 10 years... they all looked pretty much the same until they redid the exterior, but i took them anyway
    HM is easily in my top 5. We didn't get a straighforward pic this trip, but i like this one.

Finally got a decent pic of Toad in the graveyard, though.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Great pics. I will be going to the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios next friday. I will be sure to post pics. Hopefully I see Chip N Dale.

That's a good view of the mansion. Edit out the flower and put a dead one in its place and it'd be perfect.
    "It's Frank's world. I'm just livin' in it." ~Dean Martin

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    This is my favorite pic. It has me, my favorite character, and my favorite ride in it.

Super Freak
    Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    I ran a Mighty Muggs blog not too long ago and here are some pics I took from Disneyland when we had a thread devoted to taking your Mighty Muggs to famous landmarks. First up, Indy:

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)

And here's my favorite shot

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)

Here's a funny pic pf my daughter