Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: MasterReplicas Jack Skellington 18''

Quote Originally Posted by Joranthalus View Post
    I'll try to get some current pics this week. the mst3k bots i made myself. Total pain in the ass, but worth it...
    Wow , those are awesome. You're avatar makes complete sense now?!? So how did you get the robots back from outer space

they were cancelled

about 2 minutes and 55 seconds in...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np1l3...eature=related
    "how 'bout if i symbolically rub my sweatsocks into the faces of those who doubted me... ?" ~ Dr. F
    my stuff...

That'd do it... and I never saw that episode. I actually like the movie they were making fun of

Me too! Bava is a genius! But i'm willing to admit that Diabolik is something of a guilty pleasure
    "how 'bout if i symbolically rub my sweatsocks into the faces of those who doubted me... ?" ~ Dr. F
    my stuff...

Most definitely... I watched with my wife recently and I have to admit to being a bit embarassed recommending it Great flick though, a lot of fun to watch. I really want to see the MST3K version though... just the little bit in the clip was hilarious.

it's a really good ep. some of the just plain goofiness of the movie lent itself really well to the mst3k treatment... should be torrentable if you want a copy...
    my stuff...

Just bought the 13'' Neca Jack (MR one is comming), and I was wondering if anyone can tell me why the one smiling face is slightly different of colour?

I don't understand, everyone of the Jacks in my local store had the same isue... or isn't it an isue? Does it have a reason....?

I noticed that on mine as well... I guess it was intentional, or at least an error that happened across the board.

Holy cow! That MST3K stuff is fargin brilliant! Excellent job creating them, they look spot on.
    YOUR AD HERE!!

RENT THIS SPACE CHEAP!!

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    I noticed that on mine as well... I guess it was intentional, or at least an error that happened across the board.
    Someone else with this problem? And/or explanation?