Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: MasterReplicas Jack Skellington 18''

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    That is impressive and cool as hell Where did you come across that giant Jack figure?
    Disney Store Online exclusive... they were a bit pricey, but i snagged it at 30% off... still paid quite a bit. But hey, he's posable!
    "how 'bout if i symbolically rub my sweatsocks into the faces of those who doubted me... ?" ~ Dr. F
    my stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by lcummins View Post
    I've got the Wolf Man, but never managed to get the others... I believe they were CVS (or CSV?) Pharmacies exclusives???
    Yeah, these are the 24" scale series. I got 'em pretty cheap on ebay. There's an 8" and 15" scale series as well. I wish they'd made all 8 in the 24" scale. They're pretty cool. I may have to pick up another drac to cannibalize for a custom Pozer i've had planned for awhile...

Last edited by Joranthalus; 03-11-2008 at 07:25 AM.
    "how 'bout if i symbolically rub my sweatsocks into the faces of those who doubted me... ?" ~ Dr. F
    my stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by lcummins View Post
    Now that is one of the best NBC collections I have seen!!!
    Thanks! there's a wee bit more that i didn't have room for in that area....

Disney's Big Figures...

and the Lock Shock & Barrel big figs... (which aren't in the same scale )

NECA's lifesize Jack bust...

and i picked this up, thought it was pretty cool, but it's too tall for a detolf...

i gotta post some pics of my collection someday...
    my stuff...

Universal MODster MODERATOR
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joranthalus View Post
    Yeah, these are the 24" scale series. I got 'em pretty cheap on ebay. There's an 8" and 15" scale series as well. I wish they'd made all 8 in the 24" scale. They're pretty cool. I may have to pick up another drac to cannibalize for a custom Pozer i've had planned for awhile...
    I remember when these came out, but didn't have the drug store in my area so I wasn't able to pick them up at the time. I got the Wolf Man at a Dollar Store for a $1!!! Unfortunately, they didn't have the rest. I will get around to getting them one day...

Universal MODster MODERATOR
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joranthalus View Post
    ...i gotta post some pics of my collection someday...

I think you just did!!!

heh... i mean more than the NBX stuff
    my stuff...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Dude you gotta start your own thread with collection pics!!!!! I want to hear about the MST3K stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to get some current pics this week. the mst3k bots i made myself. Total pain in the ass, but worth it...
    my stuff...

Thanks Joranthalus! It realy helps! I was wondering if you also have the 13'' Jack also with 12 heads... if you can put the 18'' and that one on one photo And, since you have all these things I want... ... Could you photograph the two Jacks and the Corpse bride Dolls (those in the same scale) together? Just to see what it looks like... ?

it may be a bit before i can find an opportunity to do that... however, in the pic with Big Jack, the 13" NECA jack with the 12 heads is on the 2nd shelf on the left, above the Jun Planning Corpse Bride figures. The Jun NBX figures are on the center two shelves on the right
    my stuff...