Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default What's up with Collectibles Direct UK ???

Hi all, just curious,
    Has anyone had any dealings with CD over the last month, I've messaged a number of times relating to products on their site but not heard anything in return, one query was to do with the HT Homecoming Spidey being on site for 230 but when you add it to cart and sign in it becomes 245, anyone else had any issues with comms ???

Kindest regards
    Tys

I haven't had any direct email contact with Collectibles Direct, but I did have a delivery from them about two weeks ago - the Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War Black Panther figure - and a Layaway Plan payment for an imminent arrival was processed yesterday along with an acknowledgment of my reward points for the earlier purchase.

Are you using the contact form on the website or sending an actual email? Have you tried both the admin@... and lee@... addresses?

The thing with the Spider-Man figure increasing in value in the cart sounds like you may be adding the deluxe version (245) rather than the standard version (230). I just tried adding both separately and had no problems.

^ Same here I got my Black Panther a few weeks back too and the subsequent reward points notice.

Never had to contact them via email, I usually contact them via their thread on here with any queries I have about figures, they usually reply in a couple of days....

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...direct-uk.html

Hope you can get it sorted.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    No definitely adding the standard one not the deluxe one,
    Will try one of the other methods

kindest regards
    Tys

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    ended up registering a new account, that seems to have fixed it

Freakalicious
    Feedback

I know its late but Lee emailed me yesterday regarding one of my pre-orders, everything seems to be fine.
    P/O - Rambo 1/3, SS Wolf Predator Bust, GG Spiderman, ThreeZero Neegan, ThreeZero Merle, Hot Toys Life Size Groot, TriForce Aguilar, SS Avengers Assemble Iron Man & Cap, Koto Cap 1/6

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    thanks mate, yeah all sorted now thank you

I'm bumping this thread because I've only recently tried ordering from them and all I can say is stay away. In their website, they don't offer a number you can call and they never respond to emails. They don't even mention where their business is located.
    I actually had to cancel my order because they never got back to me, and although they refunded me they failed to acknowledge my past communication attempts.

That's not how you run a business in my opinion. Avoid!

Hi, i have had multiple items from Lee and no problems at all, i currently have 4 pre-orders with them your comments worried me so i contacted Lee about the HB IW version & received a reply in one hour a follow up question answered in 30 minutes so i can only say give them another try.

That does seem odd, when I've emailed them with queries, I've usually had a response within 24 hours max, once they even replied literally a few minutes after I had sent my query.

I've ordered loads of figures off them and never had any issues.