Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Quote Originally Posted by Mose Harper View Post
    WW is supposed to be Q4, and I believe closer to Q1 2020 rather than Q3 2019.

Batman and Superman are each going up before WW.
    That's the estimated date for the PO or the release?

Shoo originally posted this here

Quote Originally Posted by Edgardo Peraza (Planet Pop Culture)
    We got even more excited about the newest Collectible lines from all these different companies after Chenhao Wu excellent/fantastic coverage of Wonder Festival Shanghai 2019 ��

One of the most talked about company was Infinity Studio, so here's the official list of distributors Infinity Studio has partnered with for their products.

America has been blessed with two different distributors.

Get ready because Chenhao was able to extract some additional information in regards to their Pre-Ordering plans...these amazing Justice League Busts will be released as following:

1- Superman(soon)
    2-Batman(in a couple of months)
    3-Wonder Woman at the end of the year.

Who's onto the Infinity Studio train?
    So I'm interpreting "end of the year" as closer to Q1 2020 than end of Q3 (September) but I could easily be wrong. They could mean October-November rather than November-December here.

I too hope it's pushed out as far as possible so that I have a better chance to save up for it and get past some other commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranus7 View Post
    That's the estimated date for the PO or the release?
    pre- order- who knows how long before they are actually made...

Freakalicious

Feedback
    I messaged Infinity Studio asking if they will have a distributor in Australia. "Not at the moment" was their answer but to contact a seller in Malaysia.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studio_20190623_175334.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	458499

I emailed popcultcha.com.au and their response was:

"Hi Nickasp123

Thank you for contacting Popcultcha.

I'm afraid at the moment we do not look like we are receiving this item, this may change in the future so the best thing to do is to keep an eye out on the website.

Kind regards,
    @ Popcultcha HQ

Quote Originally Posted by thenick123 View Post
    I messaged Infinity Studio asking if they will have a distributor in Australia. "Not at the moment" was their answer but to contact a seller in Malaysia.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studio_20190623_175334.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	458499

I emailed popcultcha.com.au and their response was:

"Hi Nickasp123

Thank you for contacting Popcultcha.

I'm afraid at the moment we do not look like we are receiving this item, this may change in the future so the best thing to do is to keep an eye out on the website.

Kind regards,
    @ Popcultcha HQ
    Unfortunately both donít definitely mean much, because if itís true that Sideshow is a distributor than thereís a chance Popcultcha could get it that way, and secondly Popcultcha staff donít really know what theyíre going to get on any given day. I remember asking if they were going to get a particular product (donít remember which one), they said there were no plans to, and a month or so later it popped up on their website.

Super Freak

Feedback
    I spoke to Toby at Supanova and he said popcultcha is interested in dealing with queen and infnity if they can work out a deal that works for them.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgardo Peraza Montoya‎ (PLANET POP CULTURE)
    New Collectible SCOOP***

You read it here first...

INFINITY STUDIO

Okay, we are all very excited for what’s to come next week, especially after Infinity Studio released a photo of their Wonder Woman Bust on several platforms with a message that reads “ See you next week” with hashtags suggesting the obvious thing as well, pre-ordering!

BUT what if things are not what they seem…

We have been given information that suggests that Infinity Studio’s intention with this message was that of trying to hype the crowd up before the show started, this will be followed by a big announcement along with their first Bust going on pre-order(not necessarily Wonder Woman)…

This announcement would be dedicated entirely to touch bases with their customers, giving out price details, confirming Distribution rights and companies involved, estimated shipping times and maybe just maybe a pre-set edition size along with their first item going on Pre-order, this is the part where things get interesting…

Initially, it was confirmed directly from Infinity Studio that Superman would be their first piece to launch this line BUT recent indications also suggests that this plan might/could have been changed due to massive pressure from a big Distribution company(Guess which one) because they think it would be of a bigger impact if their most impressive Bust comes first on pre-order(Wonder Woman), we will see what happens in regards to that next week as this part is still not 100% clear.

Price ranges are meant to be set at the top of their initial estimation, except for Batman which is still unclear if it would/could go higher than initially estimated.

Well that is it at the moment
    5char.

Would prefer to see them establish a little track record, and make sure they've worked the kinks out on the industrialized assembly of these, before they kick out (what will likely be) the most popular one first.

IMO, it would make just as big a splash if they built up anticipation and started pre-orders a month before the sequel opened- or if it has to be sooner, right around when the first trailer for it drops.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mose Harper View Post
    Would prefer to see them establish a little track record, and make sure they've worked the kinks out on the industrialized assembly of these, before they kick out (what will likely be) the most popular one first.

IMO, it would make just as big a splash if they built up anticipation and started pre-orders a month before the sequel opened- or if it has to be sooner, right around when the first trailer for it drops.
    It might also be better to hit a home run out of the gate and make a household name for themselves(provided they are able of course). People would be more likely to get more if WW is done right rather than just wait for her. They might also put even more effort into her before they learn techniques to save time/money that might lessen the quality. There is no way to know at this point which way she will come out best, so all else equal I want her sooner rather than later. I just hate that they are putting the price at the top of the range now probably due in part to the response it has gotten.