Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default AQUAMAN TRIDENT - PROP REPLICA BY Ikon Collectables




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,341
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Impressive but I want a gold one

  3. #3
    I preordered this I think back in February.

    It was originally solicited to come out in August.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
    I preordered this I think back in February.

    It was originally solicited to come out in August.
    Really I didnít know .. I think I saw it but not up for pre order and not details at all .. but looks good .. and will go well with anyone Collectables


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by josemanuelr8212 View Post
    Really I didn’t know .. I think I saw it but not up for pre order and not details at all .. but looks good .. and will go well with anyone Collectables


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You probably just saw it come up on Sideshow.

    But it was available for preorder in Australia quite a while back.

    That graphic in the bottom right of the photos is for Ikon Collectables which is the major wholesaler for collectables here in Australia and essentially stocks Popcultcha etc.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
    You probably just saw it come up on Sideshow.

    But it was available for preorder in Australia quite a while back.

    That graphic in the bottom right of the photos is for Ikon Collectables which is the major wholesaler for collectables here in Australia and essentially stocks Popcultcha etc.
    Amazing thank you .. for letting us know ...

    What do you think on the price.?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by josemanuelr8212 View Post
    Amazing thank you .. for letting us know ...

    What do you think on the price.?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm currently okay with the price, but that could very well change after I get it in hand. It originally went up for $599.99 AUD, and I got it with my usual 10% off discount. So $540 AUD delivered, which at our atrocious exchange rate, that comes to $390 USD or so.

    A couple of weeks back Ikons 'updated' the ETA from August to 31st of October. But I really hope it comes in before then.

    Though I have no idea what I'm going to do with that wooden chest

Similar Threads

  1. PROP: Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica
    By Coriolis in forum Aliens & Robots-Statues, props, kits, etc.
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 08:08 PM
  2. PROP: Men In Black II - Neuralyzer Limited Edition Prop Replica by Factory Entertainment
    By Garemlin in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 02:52 PM
  3. PROP: AVP Elder Predator Mask Prop Replica
    By DrDeath in forum Aliens & Robots-Statues, props, kits, etc.
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 02:23 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:51 PM
  5. PROP: Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica Ė Aliens vs Predator Requiem
    By Andr3w in forum Aliens & Robots-Statues, props, kits, etc.
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •