Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Default Re: Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
    I love the look of her costume and face. I'm just not sold on the pose. Real women don't sit like that, and cats don't sit like that unless they're about to lick their privates.
    But all of comic books are hyper extended and outrageous! If you open up a comic book nothing looks like real life or should it. I like the fantasy stuff!

Super Freak

Feedback
    I didn't buy the first Catwoman. I'm not sure if this one does the job either but I would like to see more.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by filip629 View Post
    Another revisit and another pass. I'm just not feeling this piece at all.
    I actually like this a lot as long as there is a switch out head for Catwoman that's NOT an exclusive... I want more than one Catwoman portrait option.... classic and current. Sideshow needs to keep her face ULTRA FEMININE and beautiful and her chest large and give us two portraits and she better have a cat somewhere on the base. So far so good and a great improvement on sagging Harley and manly pancake-bottom-flat chested Ivy. Also nice that this won't be some huge space eater. She better be pretty and well endowed or forget it!!!

Kudos to Sideshow for not giving her ugly and chunky manly boots too! They're on the right track but her chest should be bigger

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    At these prices a 3rd Catwoman is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
    I didn't buy the first Catwoman. I'm not sure if this one does the job either but I would like to see more.
    Didn't get the first one either. So I'll wait to see how this turns out.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermark View Post
    I actually like this a lot as long as there is a switch out head for Catwoman that's NOT an exclusive... I want more than one Catwoman portrait option.... classic and current. Sideshow needs to keep her face ULTRA FEMININE and beautiful and her chest large and give us two portraits and she better have a cat somewhere on the base. So far so good and a great improvement on sagging Harley and manly pancake-bottom-flat chested Ivy. Also nice that this won't be some huge space eater. She better be pretty and well endowed or forget it!!!

Kudos to Sideshow for not giving her ugly and chunky manly boots too! They're on the right track but her chest should be bigger

Well said! Agree on all of the above!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
    I always thought Catwoman was very flexible and acrobatic. I always thought of Catwoman as being very seductive, too. Hell, she seduced Batman a few times ...so she must be very seductive.

IMO, this pose ...and I still need to see the whole statue ...shows off her flexibility and seductive side. I need to see more to be certain, but I like this so far.
    She's looking great in the concept art. I'm just worried Sideshow will give her a man's face and shrink her boobs but here's hoping they look at
    Red Sonja and Aspen PFs and give us a BEAUTIFUL Catwoman PF this time around. This is looking sexy so far so I hope they don't drop the ball. And I like when she has a Cat with her on the statue base so I hope the designers/sculptors add one. This could be my first SS piece in two years. And they better remember GREEN eyes this time not blue

This one is a space saver.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdf View Post
    This one is a space saver.
    Yes the base looks small. I may po with you as well.

Super Freak

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermark View Post

Glad you like it, it's not for me. As I said, I'm not liking the pose or current portrait. Whole statue has an anime vibe to it and I really dislike anime art. That said, this seems to be a digital render. I'll reserve final judgement for when I see a painted prototype.