Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Default Re: Harley Quinn PF v2

Quote Originally Posted by shallbecomeabat View Post
    Iím the other way around, but I prefer Harley to be crazy instead of ditsy. LOOOOOVE the masked head. she looks legit insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekDeS View Post
    Did anyone who has this have trouble getting the nightstick through the loop on her belt? Mine will not fit through the loop. Not quite sure what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
    Yep, if you want over sexualised then there's still pieces for that, am sure prime 1 will deliver with their power girl lol

I love some of the older sideshow pieces like Harley, ivy and both catwomen. I think the newer sculpts are more realistic and whilst they seem largely unpopular on this forum, I'm also aware that may be just a vocal minority.

The times they are a changin lol
    dont you even say that XD ... remember we BEING FANS OF THE FEMALE FORM got blasted for AHEM toxic masculinity all because we dont want the 10 yr old boy in a mumu aka SHE-RA netflix as the new standard and if we say a word against it we are AHEM fatshaming *eye roll*

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaganar View Post
    dont you even say that XD ... remember we BEING FANS OF THE FEMALE FORM got blasted for AHEM toxic masculinity all because we dont want the 10 yr old boy in a mumu aka SHE-RA netflix as the new standard and if we say a word against it we are AHEM fatshaming *eye roll*
    Not sure what you're trying to say but please don't think everyone's opinion is the same

SZABO :
    well im a newbie here ( so i still have to get used to the kinks of the forum regulars =3 ) some of us have standards when it comes to body types ( ie ARTHUR ADAMS / tucci / even the kubert family ) so when us artists see eyesores in the art/comic world ( zero details , minimal effort ie designed by a spastic 3rd grader could do a better job) we get a little miffed .no offence

ALLHAILMEGS ( dont make me force you to watch the LAST AIRBENDER film its a fate worse than death bwhahahahahah )

back to the subject : the female statues designed by sideshow are a hit and miss for me i like my females that are eyecatching, either they are like cleopsis /galafarbe *intricatly detailed like crazy* or they are halfway MEH ( like the spiderman SILK statue) .
    personally ive gotten 2 cleos / mummra aka the new one with him standing in the pit holding the blades of plundarr . with the harley in question , i actually plan on scaring her via the heath ledger smile once i get the replacement head

@Jaganar FREAK watch the adventures of the gummi bears and drink milk and after that u will tell me u find she-ra more sexy than harley, believe me MEH

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailMegs View Post
    @Jaganar FREAK watch the adventures of the gummi bears and drink milk and after that u will tell me u find she-ra more sexy than harley, believe me MEH
    hold my beer
    this has been in my head to do from the day i saw her preview , and since i never got the Harley human head in my box , this is the replacement , it took me about 2 hrs to take my time and give her the heath scars . im happy with mines , and i love her to death

*HER NECK FRILL CAME OFF and when i removed it , it slid off her throat , having her like this makes her neck all wobbly* for anyone who wants to put a spacer ( i dont know what to put to buffer the gap as a washer )

Freakazoid
    Feedback

Dang it DEREK �� you want me to put the Margot Robbie face tats on her face instead ����
    ( flails arms) haaaaaaalp he’s bullying meeeee. Haaaaaalp ��
    But seriously I can’t be the only one who mod a few of our collection can I ?

Anyone has her with the original joker PF? If so could you upload a photo thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guillalite View Post
    Anyone has her with the original joker PF? If so could you upload a photo thanks!
    dude im still holding out someone would make a heath head for the joker pogo statue. with all the etsy people out there youd think we had one or two guys in here who do commisssions