Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: Prime 1 Studio - Wonder Woman - Training Outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranus7 View Post
    Well I see there is no much excitement on this statue, and in my opinion this is by far the best Gal Gadot statue or figure to date.
    The Horseback version has a better sculpt though.

Far better than the P1's 1/2 WW (which looks nothing like Gal), better than any Hot Toys WW too. The only thing is the head is a bit narrow, other than that, pretty close to the real Gal. Pre-ordered yesterday!
    Eyes are too small as well. Really hope they improve this sculpt because the Horseback version is the best one to date.

PS: I'm not a fan of WW, or the WW movie, or B v S, but I saw this one and I couldn't pass on this, this statue is close to perfection and Gal Gadot is beautiful by the way
    I think many people feel the same way.
    Last edited by Darkavatar; 09-13-2017 at 05:00 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkavatar View Post
    The Horseback version has a better sculpt though.

Eyes are too small as well. Really hope they improve this sculpt because the Horseback version is the best one to date.

I think many people feel the same way.
    I kinda disagree about the Horseback version having a better scult. I see a lot of Gal on this scult unlike the Horseback version. Plus in the Horseback version the facial expression doesn't fit the overall pose. WW's face looks kinda happy or relaxed but the body and horse are in battle position, and the sculted hair doesn't look all the good I'd like. I think the 1:2 version is better (with the new facesculpt), actually pre-ordered that one too

DX12 SUCKS !!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I kinda disagree about the Horseback version having a better scult. I see a lot of Gal on this scult unlike the Horseback version.
    The eyes are better on the half scale, but the face shape is too wide. Whereas the sculpt on this training version is too narrow, go figure. The face shape on the horseback version is perfect, not too wide, not too narrow. Only thing I can fault on it are the eyes are not accurate, everything else seems bang on. Thus, I think the Horseback sculpt is a better looking sculpt overall, however, it cost too much, so I won't be getting it anyway.

Plus in the Horseback version the facial expression doesn't fit the overall pose. WW's face looks kinda happy or relaxed but the body and horse are in battle position, and the sculted hair doesn't look all the good I'd like. I think the 1:2 version is better (with the new facesculpt), actually pre-ordered that one too
    Hmm maybe but her expression is a non issue for me.