Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default Hot toys battle damages armored Batman head swap

Just as the title says does anyone know how to swap the head for the battle damaged armored Batman with the regular armored Batman?

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    You need to swap both head sculpt and neck peg at the same time, not just the head sculpt alone.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the neck peg from the battle damaged one fit into the neck hole of the regular one?

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperClark87 View Post
    Will the neck peg from the battle damaged one fit into the neck hole of the regular one?
    Yes, I have seen two ppl did that swap.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just ordered both the battle damaged armored Batman from sideshow and i ordered the regular armored head off of eBay. I didnít check to see if the regular head the peg in it before I bought it. If it doesnít have the peg do you have any suggestions on what to do then?

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    The neck peg for the armored bats is extremely hard to hard.
    Those ebay sellers who sold the head sculpts have never included the neck pegs.

Without the neck peg, head sculpt and body are useless to each other.
    Maybe you can find a regular HT neck peg in the right length and trim the diameter of the ball joint down to fit the socket inside the head sculpt.

Would you happen to know what length the neck peg is off hand?

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    No, I am working overseas, so I don't have them with me.
    I doubt you can get that exact answer since only very few people in the world have done that swap. lol
    This is a custom forum, so many people here do spend both time and money to find the solution on their own tho.

If my memory serves me right, the neck peg of the regular armored bat is shorter with a bigger ball joint to the head sculpt.
    The easiest way would be buying a longer neck peg and cuting the ball joint off.
    Next, fill up the head sculpt socket with blu tack and then plug them in and call it a day.

Cool thanks for all your help