Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Grand Admiral
    Feedback
    84 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Very nice! Some Barbie parts and custom made parts?

Looks very natural.

Quote Originally Posted by HPGR_Thrawn View Post
    Very nice! Some Barbie parts and custom made parts?

Looks very natural.
    You are correct my friend. Thanks so much.

AFM

Hi AFM (it's me Comicsrcoll78 from OWS). I love you utilize this forum also!!!! You're the first from there I've seen post here. How go your revisions? Are you making any major progress? Hope you're well bud. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by dursocapjr78 View Post
    Hi AFM (it's me Comicsrcoll78 from OWS). I love you utilize this forum also!!!! You're the first from there I've seen post here. How go your revisions? Are you making any major progress? Hope you're well bud. Jim
    Hey brother. I noticed you here too. Enjoying your posting here. I have gotten her the HT boots and gauntlets. A wig is on it's way too. I'll post pic of what I got so far very soon. Still waiting on the knockoff WW figure. Keep up the good work my friend.

AFM

hey let me ask you about the knock off and your order of it

i bought one when they first went up as being in hand ,paid and the seller posted a tracking number ,that after 3 days wasn't reconised by the tracking service ,

emailed him for clarification ,gave me some crap about Chinese government slowing down mail in September ,and it would be a week before it was registered on the tracking service
    sounded like a load of ****e ,

and like a delaying tactic from seller who has a dishonestly listed as in hand a item he doesn't have to gain a unfair advantage over his competition and his buyer

seller is outraged i questioned him about this and questioned his "integrity "and canceled the order

flash forward to now

bought a nother one from different in hand seller and ,now 3 days after getting tracking number same boat not listed on china tracking ,
    so i ask you have you checked your tracking and is there any movement as i believe you bought your at the same time as i bought my first

or are these sellers pulling a fast one

what bothers me most is these are listed by some as being released 4th quarter which could be anytime up to end of December
    Last edited by LIBBY1957DOG; 09-14-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LIBBY1957DOG View Post
    hey let me ask you about the knock off and your order of it

i bought one when they first went up as being in hand ,paid and the seller posted a tracking number ,that after 3 days wasn't reconised by the tracking service ,

emailed him for clarification ,gave me some crap about Chinese government slowing down mail in September ,and it would be a week before it was registered on the tracking service
    sounded like a load of ****e ,

and like a delaying tactic from seller who has a dishonestly listed as in hand a item he doesn't have to gain a unfair advantage over his competition and his buyer

seller is outraged i questioned him about this and questioned his "integrity "and canceled the order

flash forward to now

bought a nother one from different in hand seller and ,now 3 days after getting tracking number same boat not listed on china tracking ,
    so i ask you have you checked your tracking and is there any movement as i believe you bought your at the same time as i bought my first

or are these sellers pulling a fast one

what bothers me most is these are listed by some as being released 4th quarter which could be anytime up to end of December
    I have checked the tracking and it's not showing anything yet. But to be honest I've had this happen a few times on ebay with seller from china and it always worked out. So I'm not that worried. Plus if it does not come by the date ebay states, I'll open a dispute with paypal. It's ebay policy that any pre-orders must ship within 30 day of auction end. But as you correctly mention, the seller stated that his items were in stock. I'll post pics when it gets here. The seller I used has a pretty high feedback rating. so I'm not too worried.

Here's a few pics. More coming.

DSC06243 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06245 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06246 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06247 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by actionfiguremovies View Post
    I have checked the tracking and it's not showing anything yet. But to be honest I've had this happen a few times on ebay with seller from china and it always worked out. So I'm not that worried. Plus if it does not come by the date ebay states, I'll open a dispute with paypal. It's ebay policy that any pre-orders must ship within 30 day of auction end. But as you correctly mention, the seller stated that his items were in stock. I'll post pics when it gets here. The seller I used has a pretty high feedback rating. so I'm not too worried.
    AFM-figure is looking great. To address both yours and Libby1957Dogs issue: The Knock-off is available via several USA based sellers. Have you thought of ordering from them? For months now, there have been major delays in shipping/receiving small packages from China.