Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Phicen Supergirl kitbash

So, I've had a Supergirl bash for a few years and decided she needed a change. Don't have pics of her from before, but I think she looks far more like Supergirl than I could've hoped.

Wish I could find decent red leather boots that work with Phicen bodies and that weren't stiff plastic. There's some darker toned boots out there, but I have a pair of such boots already.

Parts:

Head - Kimi Toys kt007
    Body - Phicen S17B
    Outfit - TTL
    Boots - VeryCoolToys

She isn't commando, I should mention. I dunno what company made them, but she does have white mesh panties. She's a lady, after all.
    "At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last, we will have revenge."

Looks great! One of the better phicen customs I've seen.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBakura View Post
    So, I've had a Supergirl bash for a few years and decided she needed a change. Don't have pics of her from before, but I think she looks far more like Supergirl than I could've hoped.

Wish I could find decent red leather boots that work with Phicen bodies and that weren't stiff plastic. There's some darker toned boots out there, but I have a pair of such boots already.

Parts:

Head - Kimi Toys kt007
    Body - Phicen S17B
    Outfit - TTL
    Boots - VeryCoolToys

She isn't commando, I should mention. I dunno what company made them, but she does have white mesh panties. She's a lady, after all.
    So cool! Is this outfit still available out there?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Superman One Sixth Universe at https://fb.com/groups/SupermanOneSixthUniverse - WTB: SSC DC Comics Superman loose/used

Super Freak
    Feedback
    No, definitely not. I got lucky when I found that three years back.

You'd be better off trying to get one of the Super Duck sets that recently came out or is coming out. I'm not as much of a fan of those, but they work. I want the boots from the second set.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Wow i was three years late. Yes I ordered the Superduck one but this one is much much better than that. Thanks for the info and Have a good weekend

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Superman One Sixth Universe at https://fb.com/groups/SupermanOneSixthUniverse - WTB: SSC DC Comics Superman loose/used

The Saga is now complete
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Looks really good but I wish Phicen would improve those wrist!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Yeah, they do need to narrow them at the ends, but it's not so bad really.

Nice kitbash.

I purchased that Supergirl outfit myself years ago and never found the time to put it on a figure.
    I have an older Phicen body that the boots will work with. The boots come with peg coming out of them so the newer Phicen bodies won't work with it.
    My only concern is finding a nice head that would work with an older plastic skeleton (I believe 4.0) suntan Phicen body.