Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)
    Visit mightyq's Instagram Channel

Default Superman- show your favorite supes-customs, h toy's, etc, show it all.

SUPERMAN FAN'S. SHOW ANY CUSTOMS YOU HAVE, ANY VARIATIONS, DIFFERENT SUITS, HEADS, ETC...LETS SHOW OFF YOUR FAVORITE POSE FOR YOUR FIGURE, DOESNT HAVE TO BE A CUSTOM EITHER. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW OTHERS POSE THEIR SUPES. LETS SHOW CUSTOM BASE'S. LIGHTING, VIDEO'S, ANYTHING SUPERMAN. MAKE THIS PIC HEAVY WITH SOME GREAT STUFF. KEEP IT FUN. SHOW YOUR REEVE, YOUR MOS, VILLAINS WELCOME ALSO. JOE EL, ZOD. ETC...LETS SEE SOME SUPERGIRL, EVERYTHING, LIKE I SAID LETS MAKE THIS PIC HEAVY SO ITS A GREAT THREAD TO SEE EVERYONES GREAT FIGURES. SHARE MOD'S AND PAINT, CUSTOM BASE'S. SHOW IT ALL.....

I WILL START WITH SOME OF MINE..

EVIL SUPES WITH A CUSTOM ERICK SOSA HEAD...HIDDEN JITSU PAINT APP.

2 OF MY EVIL SUPES, CUSTOM PAINTED HEAD BY ELVIS1976, AND A CUSTOM ERICK SOSA HEAD ON THE OTHER, I ADDED A 5 O'CLOCK SHADOW

WITH MY CUSTOM EVIL BASE..

CLOSE UP

FOOLING AROUND WITH A MEDICOM SUIT AND CUSTOM TRIBUTE BASE....LIKE THE SUIT, HATE THE TURTLE NECK AND CAPE CONNECTION

CUSTOM SOSA HEAD WITH MATTEL SUIT AND CUSTOM HOT TOY BASE,,,

Last edited by mightyq; 03-06-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    SIDESHOW MEMBER----JON TILSON..... NAME "SMASHADAMS"... "JEEPINDUDE" RIPPED ME OFF ON A DEAL, A FLAT OUT RIPOFF!!! $400, ON A DEADITE BETO ASH HE NEVER SENT IT... BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AND HERE, HAS HAS RIPPED OFF MANY MANY PEOPLE I HAVE FOUND OUT......NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COWARD CHILD..HIS NAME ON INSTAGRAM IS "'JEEPINDUDE1"" SEND HIM A MESSAGE IF YOU LIKE.... ALSO I NEED HIS SHIPPING INFO, HOME ADDRESS, ANYBODY FEE LIKE TRYING TO GET HIS ADDRESS FOR ME???..

Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)
    MY RED SUPERMAN, WITH CUSTOM BASE..

VERY CRUDE BIZZARO..USED A DC SUIT, RE-TAILORED AS TIGHT AS I CAN. DIFFERENT BOOTS, REDONE THE SQUARE SHORTS INTO THE BIKINI SHAPE, DONE SOME SHADING TO THE PAINT ON THE DC SCULPT..

VICTORIAN BIZZARO...DONE BY :"ZEBRATEN"-PAINT BY 8 BIT COMMANDO

CUSTOM KINGDOM COME- TONY MEI SUIT, CUSTOM SCULPT.
    Last edited by mightyq; 03-06-2014 at 08:35 AM.
    SIDESHOW MEMBER----JON TILSON..... NAME "SMASHADAMS"... "JEEPINDUDE" RIPPED ME OFF ON A DEAL, A FLAT OUT RIPOFF!!! $400, ON A DEADITE BETO ASH HE NEVER SENT IT... BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AND HERE, HAS HAS RIPPED OFF MANY MANY PEOPLE I HAVE FOUND OUT......NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COWARD CHILD..HIS NAME ON INSTAGRAM IS "'JEEPINDUDE1"" SEND HIM A MESSAGE IF YOU LIKE.... ALSO I NEED HIS SHIPPING INFO, HOME ADDRESS, ANYBODY FEE LIKE TRYING TO GET HIS ADDRESS FOR ME???..

Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)
    CUSTOM REDSON- DONE BY 'crimson bob',,,,,,,,,,tony mei suit

superboy, smallville type, just for fun..

elvis1976 kingdom come--dc suit retailoed and dyed..repainted sculpt..

clark kent

Last edited by mightyq; 03-06-2014 at 08:45 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)
    clark kent

victorian supes- made by "zebraten"

custom base and mattel crystal podium

Last edited by mightyq; 03-06-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)

lol, i tired to recreate the crisis statue...lol..a very bad attempt

superman vs flash, superman comic #199, who is the fastest man alive.??

supes best satrurday night fever pose,..

best thing about the reeve hot toy is the amount of pose's you could put him in,,,,post yours, lets see them,,

with my lighted base..

trying to recreate the seinfeld statue pose
    Last edited by mightyq; 03-06-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Nice pics. All the heads customs?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Thank you for this tread. I always love Sosa works. He is one of the best out there.

My custom BD superman. My concept and translated by my friend, Caplank BMX. Then I did a bit of modification on cape & some necessary parts. But I give the credit to my man, Caplank BMX.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by slobodaneee View Post
    Nice pics. All the heads customs?
    One is a hot toy, but a repaint by elvis1976

[QUOTE=hnlee;6611538]Thank you for this tread. I always love Sosa works. He is one of the best out there.

My custom BD superman. My concept and translated by my friend, Caplank BMX. Then I did a bit of modification on cape & some necessary parts. But I give the credit to my man, Caplank BMX.

[/QUOTE

That really nice, awesome figure, thanks for sharing.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    110 (100%)
    show off your pose's people

i have no idea how i got the eagle to stay,lol

Last Son Of Krypton
    Feedback
    71 (100%)
    Follow Username On Twitter Add Username on Facebook Visit Username's Youtube Channel
    Some great pics here.
    The Justice Lords Superman i made for my Brother:

Well, they're not scared of dying. They're just scared of looking bad on tv...