Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 814 of 814 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814
Results 8,131 to 8,137 of 8137
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Default Re: Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by S. Griffin View Post
    My understanding is that's the official box art for Round 2's upcoming rerelease of the GCPD/Joker Goon Car with a resin Joker under the MPC brand. What I believe, is that their resin Joker figure, which likely doesn't have Jack Nicholson's likeness due to $$, was not finished so some putz grabbed a pic of the Hot Toys figure, shopped it in badly, and redid the face, because they don't have the rights to Jack's face; they also probably hope that nobody at Hot Toys would notice and that the 40-70 years old male demographic of model car builders that they primarily cater to, won't recognize the Joker on the box.
    Thanks, makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by parrasmaniac View Post
    so I finally can try to pose the Joker as seen in the iconic museum scene... I received the custom head, once painted.

Here I leave two quick photos, but I feel this head (and the different tie) was something Hot Toys should have done!!

Attachment 407444

Attachment 407445
    wow !!! never seen it before ! very impressive, "i don't know if it's art but i like it!" PLEASE tell us more about that custom sculpt and paint !!!
    i love so much that dx08 joker that i already have 3 version of it, but i 'm ready to go for four with this custom sculpt ... very iconic !!!!

Hi! thanks for the nice words. This head, in hand, is really astonishing.

The sculpt was made by caine, you can find him on Instagram: @caine_productions

Paint and retouches to the head were made by @carlos.j.g._art

The beret and the tie were the first thing I got via these forums, years ago.... I cannot tell you were they come from. I believe the user is not active anymore...

All in all, it took me some time, but I found an alternative sculpt that I love for the DX08. I love the three Joker sculpts I got: mime Joker, DX08, and this alternative look for the DX08 standard head.

A more recent pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33337107_239698789942123_1376787565285212160_n.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	425645

Ok thank you for your infos. Very nice. I agree with you hot toys should have done that version!!! That custom "boo" laugh sculpt is great.

I hope someone does a bob , what paint do your eyes do you?

Hey gang! Iím piecing together a joker, anyone know where to find some parts online? Thanks!