Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Orm/ Ocean Master Hot Toys

Final battle Orm had a nice comic-booky look. I'd prefer Black Manta and Mera first, but I'd be down for Orm.

The miss judged this movie completely its blowing all the record and they have one figure lined up. I never understood this mentality since when has the success of the movie directly contributed to the figures sales if it looks cool people will buy it regardless of how the much money the movies does.

Every other toy company pushes out all the figures they can, and I am still waiting for a cyborg figure they even showed the prototype. So if they can't even make him the chances of a Mera, Black Manta, Orm figure are slim.

Mean while they have statues, dc direct , mafex but no Hot Toys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    The miss judged this movie completely its blowing all the record and they have one figure lined up. I never understood this mentality since when has the success of the movie directly contributed to the figures sales if it looks cool people will buy it regardless of how the much money the movies does.

Every other toy company pushes out all the figures they can, and I am still waiting for a cyborg figure they even showed the prototype. So if they can't even make him the chances of a Mera, Black Manta, Orm figure are slim.

Mean while they have statues, dc direct , mafex but no Hot Toys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I agree with you that it's frustrating for us, the consumer, but maybe it's partly down to licensing or only momoa gave permission for his likeness to be used. I am hopeful we'll get a manta from hot toys but prob none of the other characters. I'd be all over a mera prime 1 (not artgerm verison) but I am resigned to the fact that it prob won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Star-Crunch View Post
    Meh, some of us are happy