Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Makes sense. It's gonna be pretty slow for Batman-related properties at the movies aside from Joker next year. I can't see them wanting to go a year without a Batman.

How man years have we waited on the Batman returns villains? I was SO exited to see that they'd be coming and then- NOTHING. i really, really hope that we can finally get a Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin. I've see a tiny tease of the returns catwoman in the video, but that could have been a figure they half finished and just left sitting on the shelf for 7 years. I really hope to be wrong, because these would be AWESOME!!!! also... an updated Nicholson joker in his Museum gear and an alternative 'melty face' would be great!

Also... i know the film got a lot of hate but how effing incredible would an Arnie and Uma Mr. Freeze and poison ivy be??!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyofthe80s View Post
    How man years have we waited on the Batman returns villains? I was SO exited to see that they'd be coming and then- NOTHING. i really, really hope that we can finally get a Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin. I've see a tiny tease of the returns catwoman in the video, but that could have been a figure they half finished and just left sitting on the shelf for 7 years. I really hope to be wrong, because these would be AWESOME!!!! also... an updated Nicholson joker in his Museum gear and an alternative 'melty face' would be great!

!
    That was a most likely the NECA 1/4 scale Catwoman. The opening in the outfit on the shoulder and the size of the figure kind of gives it away.

Kilmer was a terrible Batman. Easy pass.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfBoy View Post
    Yeah not the best.
    Keaton
    Bale
    West
    Affleck
    Kilmer
    Clooney

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBoy View Post
    He wasn’t bad. And in my opinion, in a way better Batman movie than Returns.

Also, if they release the normal suit, you could put in a bale mouth piece and have a screen test bale hot toy.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Inch Nails View Post
    He wasn’t bad. And in my opinion, in a way better Batman movie than Returns.

Also, if they release the normal suit, you could put in a bale mouth piece and have a screen test bale hot toy.
    Agreed. Though I loathed it when it came out, today I find FOREVER far more re-watchable than RETURNS.

I don’t particularly care for the Schumacher movies, but I have every live action Batman Hot Toys has done except for the Knightmare duster Affleck and the two Justice League Afflecks. I hated Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad, but those regular and armored Affleck figures were too good to pass on. It was like The Dark Knight Returns come to life.

It would be the same deal with a Kilmer Batman. I couldn’t pass on the regular Panther suit or the Sonar suit. They’d look cool as figures and have their place in the cinematic evolution of the character.

At that point though, I’d end up wanting a Clooney just to say I own West, Keaton, Kilmer, Bale and Affleck, and that wouldn’t be a good thing because I hate those Clooney suits.

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    I would rather the regular suit he wears than the sonar suit but I’d get it cuz I didn’t mind this movie now or when I saw it in the theate 23 years ago. However Batman and Robin....talk about horrible.
    Current Pre-Orders: JL Batman, JL TAC suit Batman, 1:4 TDK Joker

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    I'm all for a Kilmer Batman, and Clooney for that matter. It would awesome to have all the cinematic Batmans represented in the collection.